****Official ISU vs. Kansas State Post Game Thread****

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Very impressed with how the team came out with calm, confident first half on the road. Held off the late run and closed it out the way a veteran team should.
We had a coming out party tonight with renewed hope for the post season. CSP has them trending in the right direction as the season closes out.

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
the emergence of young is going to help loosen things up for sure. and the defense is looking good. wow im pumped were ready to roll here.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
whew we got ourselves a basketball team
solomon coming alive wow

He could really affect how deep this team can go in the tournament.

And hopefully he can help us climb in seeding. If we could somehow go 4-2 in our remaining games or win a couple in KC, you're getting up in the 6-7 range probably.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

CycloneBBFan

Dec 21, 2015
That lob dunk from MT to SY I pooped a little. Seriously. Pewwwwwwpppppeeeeddddd.

That lob was truly the moment Solomon arrived. The Clones presented a very big WTF problem to the Big 12 for the remainder of the year. Gonna be fun.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Very impressed with how the team came out with calm, confident first half on the road. Held off the late run and closed it out the way a veteran team should.
We had a coming out party tonight with renewed hope for the post season. CSP has them trending in the right direction as the season closes out.

I noticed that too. Very businesslike, no showboating ( least I didn't see it on TV ) and shared the ball.

Help Support Us

Become a patron