Football Targets

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Jones moves average player rating up to 50. Interesting Rutgers has same # of commits and lower average rating than ISU but is higher in the total.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Jones moves average player rating up to 50. Interesting Rutgers has same # of commits and lower average rating than ISU but is higher in the total.
They give extra credit points. for players ranked really high.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
If I had to rank remaining prospects left and likelihood of choosing ISU:

1. Milton
2. Lubin
3. Onyemaobi
4. Cumberlander
5. Munford (only because there really isn't anyone else)

Maybe a flip by a player already committed, but I think we're basically looking at 1-3 on my list.

• Optimistic
Reactions: BuffettClone

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
If I had to rank remaining prospects left and likelihood of choosing ISU:

1. Milton
2. Lubin
3. Onyemaobi
4. Cumberlander
5. Munford (only because there really isn't anyone else)

Maybe a flip by a player already committed, but I think we're basically looking at 1-3 on my list.

I'd be ecstatic if he chose us, but only if his heart comes with him. I can read between the lines and see that he wants to be a Buckeye more than anything in the world. Will he turn down scholarship offers to walk-on there? Does anyone know if they have room to give him a scholarship tomorrow? 20 commits already and only 1 guy that isn't a 4+ star

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Why not?
I was looking at RB depth on the scholarship chart, it is lighter than I thought, only 4 scholarship RBs......

Because it's been reported for awhile that ISU would not take a RB in this class and instead use that scholarship for an offensive or defensive line.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Because it's been reported for awhile that ISU would not take a RB in this class and instead use that scholarship for an offensive or defensive line.
which we have filled that need pretty well with this class, I can't imagine we would turn an athlete away when we are that light on the scholarship chart in this position.... Lets imagine worst case, we hit the injury bug like Iowa a couple years ago when they were injured through the top 4, would you want Nick Leach or Mensah being your primary ball carriers?

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
which we have filled that need pretty well with this class, I can't imagine we would turn an athlete away when we are that light on the scholarship chart in this position.... Lets imagine worst case, we hit the injury bug like Iowa a couple years ago when they were injured through the top 4, would you want Nick Leach or Mensah being your primary ball carriers?

ISU is not an option for him. I promise you, if he wanted to commit to ISU tomorrow, he couldn't.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
RB Morgan Ellison lists Indiana as warmer.

Cumberlander no longer lists MSU as warmer, only warm now.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
WR Tarique Milton committed to ISU!

RB Morgan Ellison committed to Indiana.
DB Eric Stokes committed to Georgia.

DE Esezi Otomewo signed with Minnesota.
CB Shawn Shamburger signed with Tenn.
ATH Kenny Robinson signed with WVU.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton