Recruiting?

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I have seen on different social media sights that we are getting a damn good class. Is there any way someone can give me a list of all the players in the 2017 class?

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
I have seen on different social media sights that we are getting a damn good class. Is there any way someone can give me a list of all the players in the 2017 class?

Madison Wise, 6-1 wing from Wisconsin ranked 45th best player in the country regardless of position by Hoopgurlz on ESPN
RaeAnna Johnson, 5-8 PG from Minnesota, ranked No. 23 PG by Hoopgurlz
Kristin Scott, 6-2 F from Minnesota, ranked No. 20 post forward by Hoopgurlz.
Bride Kennedy-Hopoate, a 6-4 post from Hutchinson (KS) CC, ranked the No. 1 juco player in the country by one publication.
And I think we're still in on some others.

While it may be a better class than last year, it's not in the ESPN's top 25. Probably just outside that.

Wise is rated a 96 (out of 100) by Hoopgurlz while Johnson and Scott are both 90s.

We did get a commit from another top 100 overall player, 5-star Ashley Joens, a 5-9 or so shooting guard from Iowa City, ranked the No. 15 player in the country regardless of position, but she's in the 2018 class. We also have another pretty highly ranked commit in that class, Maddie Frederick, a 6-foot guard from Arizona, ranked the No. 16 shooting guard in the country.

Last edited:

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Madison Wise, 6-1 wing from Wisconsin ranked 45th best player in the country regardless of position by Hoopgurlz on ESPN
RaeAnna Johnson, 5-8 PG from Minnesota, ranked No. 23 PG by Hoopgurlz
Kristin Scott, 6-2 F from Minnesota, ranked No. 20 post forward by Hoopgurlz.
Bride Kennedy-Hopoate, a 6-4 post from Hutchinson (KS) CC, ranked the No. 1 juco player in the country by one publication.
And I think we're still in on some others.

While it may be a better class than last year, it's not in the ESPN's top 25. Probably just outside that.

Wise is rated a 96 (out of 100) by Hoopgurlz while Johnson and Scott are both 90s.

We did get a commit from another top 100 overall player, 5-star Ashley Joens, a 5-9 or so shooting guard from Iowa City, ranked the No. 15 player in the country regardless of position, but she's in the 2018 class. We also have another pretty highly ranked commit in that class, Maddie Frederick, a 6-foot guard from Arizona, ranked the No. 16 shooting guard in the country.

OK I thought Joens was in the 2017 class. My apologies. But good class non the less.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron