Chargers Moving to Los Angles

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
They'll rebrand and try to bring the community onboard.

The "Chargers" will be automatically hated by every Raider fan in town. Not surprising as Raider/Dodger fan seems to hate every other team with shocking intensity.

RIP Chargers. Hello LA Something or Others. New name. New colors. Same Philip Rivers

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I really thought San Antonio could have supported an NFL team.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
They'll rebrand and try to bring the community onboard.

The "Chargers" will be automatically hated by every Raider fan in town. Not surprising as Raider/Dodger fan seems to hate every other team with shocking intensity.

RIP Chargers. Hello LA Something or Others. New name. New colors. Same Philip Rivers

I don't think this will happen. The Chargers have a long history in SoCal and have been the only NFL team in the area for a long time. I would be very surprised if they rebranded, but stranger things have happened.

• Dislike
Reactions: dcorbatt

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I don't think this will happen. The Chargers have a long history in SoCal and have been the only NFL team in the area for a long time. I would be very surprised if they rebranded, but stranger things have happened.

And it's not as if the Chargers didn't start their first AFL season in LA, either.

• Agree
Reactions: Macloney

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
7018453453_bff845f69d_b.jpg

Lame. Lamest move since the Colts left Baltimore. The shuffle will continue with the Raiders moving to Vegas; which would bother me far less.

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

The Raiders have a large following here and they are blood rivals of the Chargers. No chance of winning them over.

The Rams have the LA tradition/legacy card played. San Diego fan isn't driving to LA or supporting Spanos now.

Put me in the rebrand camp.

ISU1294

Apr 29, 2011
I really thought San Antonio could have supported an NFL team.

Wish Des Moines could get a team. Good size football fanbase but no premier team in the state for Iowan's to support until CMC gets the ball rolling in Ames.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Wish Des Moines could get a team. Good size football fanbase but no premier team in the state for Iowan's to support until CMC gets the ball rolling in Ames.
No thanks. It could only hurt Iowa State football and basketball. I'm fine with cheering for out of state pro teams.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron