Kinnick north end zone renovation

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
If it means less money available to buy out Kirk I hope they renovate the entire city

No reason to buy out a coach with 5 top ten finishes. Maybe the BOR will force Iowa to help out little bro isu when Texas and OU walks away from you. Then isu can reach for the top 50 in pay for the isu football coach.

Dream big cy twins. It is all you can do.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No reason to buy out a coach with 5 top ten finishes. Maybe the BOR will force Iowa to help out little bro isu when Texas and OU walks away from you. Then isu can reach for the top 50 in pay for the isu football coach.

Tell that to a large portion of your fan base

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

yesjacknicholson.gif

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
It looks reactionary to what ISU did, but it was bound to happen sooner rather than later. Just bad timing of the announcement that it will be funded by increasing ticket prices for the suites - I'm sure the fans that can afford those tickets will love paying for a 6-6 team.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
It looks reactionary to what ISU did, but it was bound to happen sooner rather than later. Just bad timing of the announcement that it will be funded by increasing ticket prices for the suites - I'm sure the fans that can afford those tickets will love paying for a 6-6 team.

Other way around. Iowa did a massive South End zone project and premium seating and little bro did a smaller scale version. Now big bro is doing another $89M to put further shame to little bro.

The waiting list in Iowa City is over 1,100 right now. Maybe isu can sell all of their premium seats and have that long a wait list.

Let us know when that occurs.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Other way around. Iowa did a massive South End zone project and premium seating and little bro did a smaller scale version. Now big bro is doing another $89M to put further same to little bro.

The waiting list is over 1,100 right now. Maybe isu can sell all of their premium seats and have that long a wait list.

Hasn't Iowa only had like 4 sellouts in the last 4 years?

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Other way around. Iowa did a massive South End zone project and premium seating and little bro did a smaller scale version. Now big bro is doing another $89M to put further same to little bro.

The waiting list is over 1,100 right now. Maybe isu can sell all of their premium seats and have that long a wait list.

Dude, I was just saying it "looks" reactionary just because of the announcement. Cool the engines Boston - not everyone is out to "get you."

My other point was that how can Iowa look at those large donors in the eye and say "enjoy increased ticket prices" when they see the current product on the field? The donors that can afford those tickets are going to raise hell and demand results - as well they should.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016

Paying for 6-6 in off years is much better than paying to watch 1-6 teams or 3-9 in typical seasons.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
Dude, I was just saying it "looks" reactionary just because of the announcement. Cool the engines Boston - not everyone is out to "get you."

My other point was that how can Iowa look at those large donors in the eye and say "enjoy increased ticket prices" when they see the current product on the field? The donors that can afford those tickets are going to raise hell and demand results - as well they should.

The announcement was just the next phase in a process that has been going on long before isu did anything.

• Dislike
Reactions: FDclone

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

Do you really not have a life? Somebody on CF mentions Iowa and within 30 mins you're on here defending them like an insecure teenager.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
The waiting list in Iowa City is over 1,100 right now. Maybe isu can sell all of their premium seats and have that long a wait list.

Everybody in Kinnick wants to be in the premium seats. It gives you opportunities to do something besides watching the boring product on the field. It will help combat the Iowa game day experience mantra of "Win or lose, we still snooze". Smart investment.