ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

I am now ready to get the social groups back up and running.

If you can please either PM me or reply here to who leaders of social groups are and what you want the group to be called. I'll start to get everything set back up this weekend.

For those wondering what a social group even is: Basically a forum behind the forum where stuff can be discussed without the entire public seeing it.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Is this also where I can submit my résumé to be reviewed for acceptance into these cool-kids-clubs?

I want to be cool, too...

• Disagree
Reactions: HighOnCy

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Can you give some examples of the social clubs? I'm just curious what people want/need to talk about behind closes doors. I get the womens one, but curious what else is out there. Like book clubs, larpers, fishermen?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Fanatics -

I am now ready to get the social groups back up and running.

If you can please either PM me or reply here to who leaders of social groups are and what you want the group to be called. I'll start to get everything set back up this weekend.

For those wondering what a social group even is: Basically a forum behind the forum where stuff can be discussed without the entire public seeing it.
Please create a "Hawk Trolls of CF" group. That way they can have a private place where they can get on the same page about their line of trolling. Instead of the hodge podge of cliched and tired arguments we get from them.

TIA

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Hey, Angie -- can you get our ladies group back together?
I can do my best! I'm not sure if I can set it up or if Chris will, but I'll let you know!

I may need help remembering everyone we had in there.

Reactions: cyrevkah

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Science/Technology

i will be mod/king

17770-99443ddef7e97cf471b94e84497ffe61.jpg

Attachments

• modking.jpg
    modking.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Dr.bannedman

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
In before Dandy joke.:)
Good grief. I'm just back from nearly two weeks at the state fair and I can't be on here ALL the time. I miss so much, but I'm sure our ladies group will remedy that.
I had other words written at first, but knew they would be taken in the most wrongful manner...

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Or they could just stay there and not post anywhere else

There's some of that with sensitive information and as we've seen recently, if you have any sort of inside info that isn't good, you don't get received well on the main board.

Really, they served as a play for smaller discussion that usually stays pretty close to on topic.

no2cyclones

Mariner Moose
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I wasn't in any previously, but would welcome opportunities to join football and football recruiting social groups.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron