Neat photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Check out the impressive footwork on #2 as he is about to not make the tackle...

bass-iowa.jpg

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Looks like pretty good footwork to me...although the running back is setting up the block for the lineman very nicely.

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
Looks like pretty good footwork to me...although the running back is setting up the block for the lineman very nicely.

Yeah, I would agree. The defender's doing everything right, it's just that the blocker is in the right place as well.

As much as I want to, I can't criticize the Hawkeyes for every little thing they do.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
The defender has his weight too far back. Even if the blocker wasn't there he has been juked and wouldn't make the play.

You can always make fun of a chickenhawk.........Always!

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
actually I see it as the defender overplayed the ball, but is athletic enough to get back into a decent position but the blocker is where he needs to be. could the defender make a play AND tackle.. maybe.... it depends on who the far left blocker is picking up (mostly off frame).

-keep

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
Well it's good to finally see you come to terms with your football team and their quest for the BCS championship.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Do you EVER add anything worthwhile to a discussion? Just juvenile, smart-*** remarks? Yeah...thought so.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Do you EVER add anything worthwhile to a discussion? Just juvenile, smart-*** remarks? Yeah...thought so.

When it comes to you on this board, that is about all you can comprehend so in your case, I stoop down to your level......

Truth hurts don't it.....TROLL.

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
When it comes to you on this board, that is about all you can comprehend so in your case, I stoop down to your level......

Truth hurts don't it.....TROLL.

You know, most people on this board are very polite, even to me, but you are an absolute a-hole every chance you get. Even when I'm not talking about the Hawkeyes you find some way to bend it into an anti-Hawk comment. Seriously dude, grow up.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
We encourage all members to contribute to discussions in threads. If you disagree with another member's post, please be respectful in your response. Name calling only degrades the great community the members have built at CycloneFanatic. Please resolve any problems you are having with a member in a private manner with PMs. If a member will not cooperate with your attempt to settle matters privately, inform the moderating team using the "report post" feature. And we will try to help resolve any issues.

Thank you,
The CycloneFanatic Moderating Team

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
Wow, why so much hate for such a ridiculous thread? I realize people are competitive and they love their teams but get a grip.

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
on a totally different note, where can i download this picture at a higher quality? I looked on ISUISU.com and didn't find much in the few minutes that I looked.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron