Internet radio feed of the ISU/UNI MBB game?

johnsonjj

Apr 11, 2006
Johnston
Anyone know any internet feeds (besides yahoo) of the ISU/UNI MBB game? Oversees, so TV not an option. Even games on ESPN are usually usurped by such thrilling sports as Cricket.

Aug 21, 2006
Des Moines
Oversees, so TV not an option. Even games on ESPN are usually usurped by such thrilling sports as Cricket.

Oh my god, I literally laughed out loud:laugh8kb: ....sorry, I don't know of any feeds, I'm in the same boat. Fortunately I don't have to put up with Cricket on ESPN in Iowa City.

spk123

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Des Moines
hey, just to let you all overseas-based know, there seems to be some restrictions and not all radio stations (WHO and KXNO for example) are allowed to broadcast overseas for some reason. If they see that your IP is from outside the US, you will get a nice message informing you that they can't broadcast to you. I've run into this problem many times when I've been trying to listen in on free radio links for football. I haven't been able to find any that work on the Cyclone Radio Network, but eventually I got tired of trying and sprung for the Yahoo package (I'm abroad for the semester).

I guess you could find a list of all the Cyclone Radio Network affiliates and try webpages to find one that will broadcast by trial and error. If so, let me know!

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
http://kmakkbz.com/kma/

KMA - AM 960 out of Shenandoah.

They have a listen Live link (upper left corner)

I am in Omaha for business and will be listening in my motel room, hopefully!!!

They are listing the game on their sports calendar. Pre-game show airs at 6:30. That's where I'll be for the game.:sad9cd:

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
The video feed isn't working for me either. I've been on freakin' hold with CSTV for the last 30 minutes.

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
For anybody that's having trouble with the Uni video feed, I just got off the phone with CSTV customer service. My computer had Windows Media Player v.11 & the feed wouldn't run on it. I had to rollback to v.10 to make it work. I've got the game just fine now.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I paid the $6.99 for the UNI webcast, pretty decent quality...but the UNI announcers are big-time homers.

KCIowan

Nov 29, 2006
Surprised on how good the quality is. Gary Rima makes it feel like you are there. Kaboom. Kullbulleyse. hahah

pttb

Jul 18, 2006
There's no doubt that Gary is UNI's pbp guy, but he does put you there, and with excitement. As a neutral fan, he is really great to listen to. He'll make a dull game sound exciting.