Des Moines Area Electricians?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
My parents are looking to have some recessed lights (approx 9 5inch cans) installed in an existing room in their basement, and are looking for a good electrician who will do the work at a reasonable price. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have no idea what it should cost to have work like this done, nor where to look to find someone to do it.

Thanks!

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I just had a very good electrician help me with some work in my basement - ThunderDave referred him to me. Fair pricing and did a great job. I'll shoot ya his info.

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
I just had a very good electrician help me with some work in my basement - ThunderDave referred him to me. Fair pricing and did a great job. I'll shoot ya his info.

I could use the info as well if you don't mind PMing me too. :smile:

AIT

May 29, 2008
Johnston, IA
I used Binder Electric for a job on my deck last year, and was pleased with the quality and price. They advertise during Cubs games on the radio; take that however you want.

Help Support Us

Become a patron