Drugging customers and competitors

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
Henry Nicholas, the co-founder of Broadcom, which makes the chips that power all sorts of tech equipment, was indicted today on a litany of drug-related charges. Among them: Slipping ecstasy into the drinks of “technology executives and representatives who worked for Broadcom’s customersâ€￾ without their knowledge.

The indictment alleges that Nicholas distributed ecstasy, cocaine and methamphetamine, that he hired prostitutes for himself and customers, and that he smoked so much pot on one private plane trip that the pilot had to put on an oxygen mask.

Link:
Free Preview - WSJ.com

balken

Apr 14, 2006
Are you sure this story didn't mistakenly name Henry Nicholas instead of Robert Downey, Jr?

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Sweet. I have a Broadcom WLAN in my laptop. I wonder if there's some ecstasy in there. Getting my screw driver...

Henry Nicholas, the co-founder of Broadcom, which makes the chips that power all sorts of tech equipment, was indicted today on a litany of drug-related charges. Among them: Slipping ecstasy into the drinks of “technology executives and representatives who worked for Broadcom’s customersâ€￾ without their knowledge.

The indictment alleges that Nicholas distributed ecstasy, cocaine and methamphetamine, that he hired prostitutes for himself and customers, and that he smoked so much pot on one private plane trip that the pilot had to put on an oxygen mask.

Link:
Free Preview - WSJ.com

Help Support Us

Become a patron