Proof of aliens??

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Did the Church of Scientology have something to do with this? Was Tom around the corner?

ET, Come Home.

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
The alien is 4 feet tall and has smooth skin. Sound familiar?

rachaelray.jpg

frontrangeclone

Apr 11, 2006
Cache Valley
twitter.com
does anyone else notice that Rachel Ray's looks "flucutuate"? the sine-wave syndrome as my friends and I used for some women in college? sometimes she can look kinda cute, other times I'm thinking "I thought she used to be better looking"... I think there was a Seinfeld episode also where a girl he was dating looked good at certain angles etc.. and bad in others..

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
does anyone else notice that Rachel Ray's looks "flucutuate"? the sine-wave syndrome as my friends and I used for some women in college? sometimes she can look kinda cute, other times I'm thinking "I thought she used to be better looking"... I think there was a Seinfeld episode also where a girl he was dating looked good at certain angles etc.. and bad in others..

Yes, the "Pretty Ugly" episode. Classic.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I'm the key figure in an ongoing government charade, the plot to conceal the truth about the existence of extraterrestrials. It's a global conspiracy, actually, with key players in the highest levels of power, that reaches down into the lives of every man, woman, and child on this planet, so, of course, no one believes me. I'm an annoyance to my superiors, a joke to my peers. They call me Spooky. Spooky Mulder, whose sister was abducted by aliens when he was just a kid and who now chases after little green men with a badge and a gun, shouting to the heavens or to anyone who will listen that the fix is in, that the sky is falling and when it hits it's gonna be the ****-storm of all time.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Speaking of aliens, has anybody seen the movie, "Fire in the Sky" based on a true story in Arizona I think. It was an interesting movie except for the part where the guy was being studied by the aliens, that was an interesting part.

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Looks Familiar

Roger from American Dad??

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
I hate to break it to everyone, but
It's a Vast RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!:wink:

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
You'd think that an alien race able to traverse millions of miles of space would have sophisticated surveillance methods beyond that of a common Peeping Tom...

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
You'd think that an alien race able to traverse millions of miles of space would have sophisticated surveillance methods beyond that of a common Peeping Tom...

Every species has its idiot.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron