The scout site is back

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Iowastate.scout.com is up and running, by Greg olson, whoever that is. It is now called cyclonesportsreport.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Jimmy Olson, but perhaps a distant relative :smile:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Good luck to him - he's got a very tall uphill battle to climb.

My issue is not with CN or whatever it's called today - but instead the people that ran it (into the ground).

tamjam

Apr 18, 2008
Pants-free Avenue
I think we should support all Cyclone sites. The more there are out there, the more people talk and learn about ISU. Kudos to Greg Olson! Wasn't there a closer for the Orioles a while back named Greg Olson? Maybe it's the same guy.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I know the search for a new operator was a long one - There were many of us that turned down numerous offers to take that place over. I don't know who the new guy is but hopefully he can at the very least keep the site from being an embarassment towards ISU like the previous owners made it.

bfross

Apr 10, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Iowastate.scout.com is up and running, by Greg olson, whoever that is. It is now called cyclonesportsreport.

Ohlson, and I think he used to write for the Daily and maybe the Tribune. Hopefully it does well, because it was really a good read before ******** took it over and forgot about it. Like the other poster said, the more sites the better. I subscribe to CR.com and had friends that were CN.com subscribers and I have been a CF.com subscriber for a long time as well. I like to use all three to get the most info because people do tend to stick with one site when they get accustomed to it and may not travel to the other sites leaving the info at the first for a long time.

Help Support Us

Become a patron