For those who are confused by what happened today.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Here's a quick exhibit to help.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Exhibit.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,172

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Can some one just give quick recap of what went down?

I read the articlev this morning, but I get the feeling more was said later. Were there comments from JP or Fred? What is the huge uproar in that huge thread about?

I honestly don't have the energy to read through that whole thing.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I have no idea what happened but it sounded like everyone is ganging up on JP for an isolated incident. I'd like to hear the other side of the story before jumping on the fire JP train...

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Can some one just give quick recap of what went down?

I read the articlev this morning, but I get the feeling more was said later. Were there comments from JP or Fred? What is the huge uproar in that huge thread about?

I honestly don't have the energy to read through that whole thing.

It would be awesome if someone would write up a step by step of exactly what happened today.

Hines wrote that JP being cheap with the bball program pushed out Hoiberg.

CF went bananas and said JP should we fired.

JP goes on KXNO and says what he was being "cheap" about was not spending 25k for 6 hours of waiting time before a flight for a hotel room. JP also says making staffers pay for a trip to the NCAA tourney was because they gave staffers a choice: Hawaii or the first round of the tournament. They all choose Hawaii for their free trip.

Hoiberg goes on KXNO and says he had no problem with JP and was going to leave ISU regardless of whatever salary JP could pay.

CF goes bananas on Hines.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Hines wrote that JP being cheap with the bball program pushed out Hoiberg.

CF went bananas and said JP should we fired.

JP goes on KXNO and says what he was being "cheap" about was not spending 25k for 6 hours of waiting time before a flight for a hotel room. JP also says making staffers pay for a trip to the NCAA tourney was because they gave staffers a choice: Hawaii or the first round of the tournament. They all choose Hawaii for their free trip.

Hoiberg goes on KXNO and says he had no problem with JP and was going to leave ISU regardless of whatever salary JP could pay.

CF goes bananas on Hines.

Thank you.

So, what's the general consensus as to why Hines brought this out? And is known who his sources were?