Let's help Rob Gray sell his house!!!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
So, I assume the minimal responses to my first post means everyone is on board for the cyclone fanatic house? It will be great, instead of yelling at each other on here, we can do it in the cyclone fanatic house!

We'll also need permission slips for those Fanatics who haven't reached maturity. Fortunately legal maturity is based on birthdate rather than mental development.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
Who gives a ****, Sig?

giphy.gif

roundball

Dec 8, 2013
Iowa City area
You mean Zillow isn't 100% correct?? SAY IT ISN'T SO MARK. That's like trusting that a "CarFax" report is accurate at representing used cars......

I watched Zillow now totally misvalue two homes I've owned. I don't know there hasn't been a bigger push to remove the feature as it probably does more harm than good in the real estate market.

Yeah, if anyone places any stock in a home's zestimate, they probably aren't financially literate enough to be buying one in the first place.

I've seen the zestimate for some homes fluctuate by 35% in both directions over the course of just a few years (I know this because Zillow is dumb enough to actually show you the zestimate history so you can see how horribly inaccurate they are). I don't know how anyone can think that's legit.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
For the record. Zillow estimates or "zestimates" as they are called are crap. They offer no value whatsoever.
Assessed value is not the same as market value. I routinely price and sell things well above the assessed value.

Theyre not perfect or right in all situations but theyre decent indicators, in my experience.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Tax assessed: 172,900
Zillow estimate 177,580.

Oddly enough i know someone who lives about 4-5 houses down from this property, nice neighborhood.

Basement finished?

Bodies were buried yesterday, laying the concrete today. Soon!

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I assume it has sold by now considering how helpful we've been.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Tax assessed: 172,900
Zillow estimate 177,580.

Oddly enough i know someone who lives about 4-5 houses down from this property, nice neighborhood.

Basement finished?

Zillow is always off and tax assessed figures are usually 1-2 years behind and a little bit low as well though. Sounds like a nice place, ill chip in 20 for a Cyfanatic get together house.

fatkid1974

Apr 3, 2010
van down by the river
Re: $105

Dang it! I am bringing a mail truck filled with cans to Iowa in a couple of weeks to get some deposit money back on them. Can I make a contingent offer of $109.25 provided I have enough cans? If not, then I will gracefully bow out.

Take cans to Michigan.....double your offer.....BAM!

Attachments

• Kramer.jpg
    Kramer.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 14

IowaRealEstate

Oct 15, 2012
Ankeny
www.CharterHouseIowa.com
Sorry to all you Clones out there who wanted a Fanatic house. Rob's house is SOLD! 1 day on market. Pair that with another Fanatic's house I listed and sold in 1 day last week and I am not doing too shabby lately!!!