Rats.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Should have donated it to Iowa Falls. God know that town could use it.

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
Hopefully this goes towards a basketball practice facility.

Cy Heavy

Aug 29, 2006
Ankeny
Actually, there's some rich folk in that town. The CEO of Hawkeye Renewables lives there and I believe one of the founders of Kum and Go is from there and still lives there.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Should have donated it to Iowa Falls. God know that town could use it.

Hey now... I was born and raised there :smile:

The same couple also is pretty much funding a new building for the community college in town on their own. They're very generous. They also give a lot to UNI because their grandson played football there a few years ago.

The weird part about Iowa Falls is that we have quite a few heavy hitters for a town of about 5000 when it comes wealth. The bad part is almost all of those people are Hawk fans. We're 50 miles away from Ames and about 150 miles away from Iowa City, yet there are more Hawk fans here than Clones. Sad really.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Hey now... I was born and raised there :smile:

The same couple also is pretty much funding a new building for the community college in town on their own. They're very generous. They also give a lot to UNI because their grandson played football there a few years ago.

The weird part about Iowa Falls is that we have quite a few heavy hitters for a town of about 5000 when it comes wealth. The bad part is almost all of those people are Hawk fans. We're 50 miles away from Ames and about 150 miles away from Iowa City, yet there are more Hawk fans here than Clones. Sad really.

LOL, I was waiting for one of you. =) Its decent little town. I just wanted to be a punk and rip on anything hawk flavored.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Dale Howard is a good egg but is definitely a Iowa fan. The owner of Hawkeye Renewables used to own Heartland Pork and is a turdball hawk fan. Worked quite a bit with Bruce Rastetter in my former career and could trust him as far as I could throw him with 2 broken arms so he fits in with the typical thug U fan very well. Krause, the owner and founder of Kum N Go used to live in Hampton where he opened his first Kum n Go on Hwy 65 on the north part of town by the high school. I think he lives down here in Des Moines somewhere and not up there any longer.

$5 million will pay quite a bit of bail bonds so I guess that helps.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
LOL, I was waiting for one of you. =) Its decent little town. I just wanted to be a punk and rip on anything hawk flavored.

I was going to throw it back at you, but I'm not sure I can find anything bad about Westchestertonfieldville. Do you still visit Dr. Pepper?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I was going to throw it back at you, but I'm not sure I can find anything bad about Westchestertonfieldville. Do you still visit Dr. Pepper?

I live in Sioux City, have at it. I will probably make fun of it with you over a beer. :smile:

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
A Clone making fun of Hawkeye attendance... that's rich. Have you been to an ISU football game lately?

Obviously you haven't been lately or you wouldn't be stupid enough to post such a question. Shouldn't you get back to cleaning the toilets at McDonalds and leave your bosses computer alone? :wideeyed:

Back in the 80's attendance sucked but that hasn't been the case the last couple years. Come up with something with some credibility next time, troll...

clone2011

Dec 11, 2007
A Clone making fun of Hawkeye attendance... that's rich. Have you been to an ISU football game lately?

You mean the game where we had 50,000 in attendance and beat you?

Or would you like to discuss the fact that our women's basketball attendance was higher than your men's basketball attendance?