$5 footlong

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
anyone else completely annoyed by these new subway commercials? they are worse then the jarod ones.

that's it-just throwing it out there.

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
These threads on topics like this are about like listening to Larry Cotlar in the morning. In other words, time to turn the channel

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
I was really annoyed with them at first but now I'm walking around with the song in my head, and for some reason I don't mind them now. They're still lightyears better than those stupid Quizno's spongmonkey commercials from about five years back.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
I was really annoyed with them at first but now I'm walking around with the song in my head, and for some reason I don't mind them now. They're still lightyears better than those stupid Quizno's spongmonkey commercials from about five years back.

Say it ain't so!!!

Those commercials were hilarious. I may have to youtube them sometime today so I can relive the gloriousness of being reminded that Quizno's has a pepper bar.

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
You'd really be annoyed when you find that the cheapest Subway footlong sandwhich costs $8 which is precisely the case in the community I live in.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

That stupid last southpark episode had me humming Butters "what what" rendition yesterday ... not cool :confused::no:

twittkop

Apr 29, 2006
Marion, IA
These commercials are way better than the days of the week commercials they had on for the longest time. I never did figure out what the specials were for each day and I think those commercials actually made me not go to Subway because I was so annoyed with them.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzuS09yHPfU]YouTube - Quiznos Sponge Monkey Commercial - Pepper Bar[/ame]

i did like these

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006

Say it ain't so!!!

Those commercials were hilarious. I may have to youtube them sometime today so I can relive the gloriousness of being reminded that Quizno's has a pepper bar.

If you liked the sponge monkeys, you should check out the original website that the commercial was based on...

We Like The Moon - the Spongmonkeys try and cash in on the kittens' success - By Joel Veitch rathergood.com, song by Joel and Alex Veitch

If you don't like the sponge monkeys, I suggest you stay far, far away...

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I had heard that for a while they wanted to get rid of the Jared commercials, but Jared tests great with test audiences, so they can't get rid of him.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
anyone else completely annoyed by these new subway commercials? they are worse then the jarod ones.

that's it-just throwing it out there.
Thank God, I thought I was the only one that thought those jarod commercials were annoying. My mute button on the remote got the workout of its life whenver he came on.

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
I don't think I've seen the commercials yet, but I love that the subs are $5. Gimme a footlong Spicy Italian with mayo and honey mustard and I'm set. Mmmmmmm.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I want to know if every Subway is promoting this and what is considered a "regular" sub. The one downtown here has nothing on their signs about the promotion and I ordered a footlong Subway melt yesterday, sandwich only and after tax it was $6.10. Normally $6.35 before tax I think so got some kind of break but it would have been $5.30 after tax if it was part of the deal.