Please God not Norvell!!!

seneca4MVP

Nov 14, 2006
I don't think or believe he will be the guy. But the fact that we even interviewed him scares me. He recruited my brother back when he was at ISU. From what my brother told me, Mac was a great recruiter and got you psyched and wanting to throw on that Cyclone jersey. Then Norvell basically came in and ruined everything that Mac had spent the past half hour building. No people skills and real ignorant.

I know this is one case and was a while back, but I still hear the story to this day about how bad he was on that day. Plus if you ask Cornhusker fans they will all tell you the same thing, TAKE HIM!! Thats never what you want to hear from the fans of one of your rival teams. Im stickin with Harbaugh or Kragthorpe as the two we really need to turn this ship around in the near future. Just my opinion

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
If we take Norvell maybe we can get O'Keefe as a coordinator.

I'm sorry, but no (other) ex-hawk will ever be able to even do half of what Dan has done (did).

seneca4MVP

Nov 14, 2006
Throw the whole Hawk thing out the window and I still think Norvell would be one of the worst hires in Clones history. I would like to say once again though that I don't see it happening. I would rather have you, Skyh13 be the next head coach of THE Iowa State Cyclones

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
I agree...get rid of the Hawk and Husker connections. Just gives me the creeps. Plus, Norvell looks like a cartoon character. :yes4lo:

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Throw the whole Hawk thing out the window and I still think Norvell would be one of the worst hires in Clones history. I would like to say once again though that I don't see it happening. I would rather have you, Skyh13 be the next head coach of THE Iowa State Cyclones

That's funny and just made my day! If Skyh13 is the head coach maybe Seneca could be his Offensive Coordinator!:wink0st: