Nintendo Emulator

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Thats a good one, but i prefer vNES search by name of the game. but as long as you can play Mario, they are all good!

When work gets REALLY slow (rare), some of us will fire up Final Fantasy I. I've only played for about 20 min. total, but I named all of my players after characters on "The Cosby Show".

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
In or around 1999 some buddies of mine and I got a bunch of video game emulators and an empty stand up video game box. We got an old tower computer, loaded the emulators, found an API that worked and mapped the keys of the video game to the controls in each of the games. THEN, we found an interface that we tweaked so you could walk up to this stand up video game, select one of like 70 games and play like you were standing in Alladdin's Castle back in '85.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Does it matter which?

Well, yes. I have only played a total of 20 minutes of Final Fantasy (so you can attack that), but I have the first several seasons of "The Cosby Show" on DVD. :wink:

(I hate Raven Symone. Little brat ruined a good thing. And now her butt is big - HA HA.)

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
About the FF, or "The Cosby Show"? Because if you go after Rudy, I will take you down. :wink:

Mmmm Rudy has grown up well:

chingy.keisha.jpg

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Mmmm Rudy has grown up well:

chingy.keisha.jpg

She is beautiful - and filled out nicely! Not so much with Tempestt Bledsoe. Malcolm Jamal is on "Dexter", though!

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Remember when this thread was about Nintendo? Those were the days.

I love Nintendo. Has to be one of my favorite companies of all time. Not just because I partake in their stock. I just think they are a genuine fun company and I admire them. Much like Honda. Ok I guess I have a thing for the Japanese. Sue me.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
I love Nintendo. Has to be one of my favorite companies of all time. Not just because I partake in their stock. I just think they are a genuine fun company and I admire them. Much like Honda. Ok I guess I have a thing for the Japanese. Sue me.

Do you have a thing for all Asians or just Japanese ones?

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
When I started my job last summer but didn't have a specific "role" yet I spent a lot of time on nintendo8. But it just isn't the same using a keyboard as actually playing Nintendo.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Thats a good one, but i prefer vNES search by name of the game. but as long as you can play Mario, they are all good!

Can you save games somehow? That is the one thing that kills me for games like the Legend of Zelda. If you close the window, it is done.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron