PODCAST: Featuring Sage Rosenfels

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Hurray, a call in show and now CFer's can really get their two cents heard, except I hate phones. Anyway good job Chris already listening.

MattVanWinkle

Nov 18, 2012
iTunes is the best place to listen. You can make it louder using the equalizer. The podcasts are always quieter on the website for some reason. Still getting some technical things figured out!

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Matt updated the file. Sage now sounds a million times better. Thanks for your patience.

Awesome! Was going to politely post that as well, not to snipe, but because I think you said it was one of the first podcasts with the new technology and equipment.

I gotta hand it to you guys, I listened to the podcast on my way to work, and driving along listening to you talk and thinking about all of the growth, with Rob, with the multiple weekly podcasts, and still with the old stuff like the Benchwarmer's party, you guys are doing awesome things with CF, and for all us Cyclone fans out there.

I'm sure you guys are putting in a lot of work and time to make this thing happen. We're appreciative, and you should be dang proud of what you've done.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
Sage's volume wasn't so much the problem, just the difference between him and CW.

Either way, appreciate the content additions! :yes:

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
Our first crack at having guest via the phone. It wasn't flawless by any means but we are on the right track. Sage's audio is soft but is still listenable. We will work out those phone issues as we go. Sage brings some great insight here so by all means, enjoy.

http://cyclonefanatic.com/football/news/podcast-featuring-sage-rosenfels/

Streamed it on my phone while driving up I 5 from LA back to nor Cal. Great content and professionally done. Matt's got a pretty good voice for radio too.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Did anyone else get some weird background noise when Sage spoke as well? It wasn't terribly distracting, but I thought I'd mention it.

Really liking all the new content, although I have no idea when I'm going to listen to it all.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Looking forward to the future. How far back are you looking to go with player guests? I'd love to hear from somebody like curvey, Austin Flynn, or even some guys like bandhauer or something. That could be pretty fun.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Looking forward to the future. How far back are you looking to go with player guests? I'd love to hear from somebody like curvey, Austin Flynn, or even some guys like bandhauer or something. That could be pretty fun.

Flynn would be a good guest. It would be interesting to get some more former defensive players on the show. It seems like players on radio/podcasts skew to the offensive end (Arnaud, Sage, Bruns, Whitver, etc.)

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Did anyone else get some weird background noise when Sage spoke as well? It wasn't terribly distracting, but I thought I'd mention it.

Really liking all the new content, although I have no idea when I'm going to listen to it all.

I think that was because they boosted the volume on Sage's portions to make up for it being too quiet earlier.

Again, keep up the good work guys, we appreciate it.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Thanks. Chris. And I'm still trying to remember who that third quarterback was, behind Sage and Derrick Walker. :wink: