3 pt shot, isu getting big monday attention

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
3 pt shots take isu getting big monday attention

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/100003/3-point-shot-pitt-pleased-with-bahamas-trip

Last edited:

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011
3 point shot is the name of the clip, nothing about ISU 3 point shooting.

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
"internal defibrillator"?

Too bad - really thought that home game against KU would have got a Big Monday slot.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
K - thanks. I would hope it warrants some special slot.
Looking at the conference schedule, there really doesn't look to be another game that is lined up to be the Big 12 College Gameday game. Odds are that KU @ISU will be the one. Texas @ KU is listed as being a CBS game, so Game DAY @Hilton versus Kansas looks like a pretty safe bet.

Last edited:

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Looking at the conference schedule, there really doesn't look to be another game that is lined up to be the Big 12 College Gameday game. Odds are that KU @ISU will be the one. Texas @ KU is listed as being a CBS game, so Game Gay @Hilton versus Kansas looks like a pretty safe bet.

Please tell me that's a typo... :)

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
Texas @ KU is listed as being a CBS game

No, it's not.

And this is the third post of yours today which incorrectly stated something as a fact (KUFB RBs and Hoiberg B12 wins). Seriously, you're pretty awful. At least use the phrase, "I think," which gives you a little bit of wiggle room for your own idiocy.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
No, it's not.And this is the third post of yours today which incorrectly stated something as a fact (KUFB RBs and Hoiberg B12 wins). Seriously, you're pretty awful. At least use the phrase, "I think," which gives you a little bit of wiggle room for your own idiocy.
MY BAD. Kansas @ Texas is on CBS. Better? Seriously, who freaking cares? The fact that you have some little ticker going in your head tracking my posts is pathetic and creepy and makes me want to check the locks on my doors and windows. IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD. And since the Texas game @Kansas is on ESPN, I hope it is the one chosen to get Game Day. Since KU is on game Day basically every year and we were on the road last year, the Game Day crew is due for a return visit to AFH.

Last edited:

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
They didn't pull that last year. I think the few that were there were not going to push the issue. I'm glad they refrained...it could have ignited some already very short fuses.
I am sure the good folks @ISU have enough self control and midwestern hospitality to behave as pleasant and polite hosts to out of town guests.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I am sure the good folks @ISU have enough self control and midwestern hospitality to behave as pleasant and polite hosts to out of town guests.

Only if the guests are polite, which in the case of Kansas fans is sometimes not the case. Some are very nice. Some are annoying. I'm glad that tickets are selling now so that far fewer Kansas fans are getting tickets to the game at Hilton. During the late McDermott years there were far too many Kansas fans at that game.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
MY BAD. Kansas @ Texas is on CBS. Better? Seriously, who freaking cares? The fact that you have some little ticker going in your head tracking my posts is pathetic and creepy and makes me want to check the locks on my doors and windows. IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD. And since the Texas game @Kansas is on ESPN, I hope it is the one chosen to get Game Day. Since KU is on game Day basically every year and we were on the road last year, the Game Day crew is due for a return visit to AFH.

There is no rule that only one Big 12 game gets Gameday, so they could do both, presumably. For example, Duke was a Gameday team twice last year; once at home, once on the road.

Last edited:

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
There is no rule that only one Big 12 game gets Gameday, so they could do both, presumably. For example, Duke was a Gameday team twice last year; once at home, once on the road.

Agreed, the Big 12 just usually only get one game. And with the ACC having 10,000 teams next year if any conference is going to get multiple GameDays it will be them.