Any news about single-game ticket sales?

MuseumFaux

May 9, 2014
Ames
Couldn't find any info posted on here or on Cyclones.com, but I may have missed it. I see that the single game ticket sales are still posted as "a date to yet be decided". Has there been any news? I am hoping to at least get a couple of tickets to the conference opener as it is during the break, but with season tickets going so quickly I want to act fast. Thank for any info.

CyKings

Jun 5, 2013
Kansas City, KS
Couldn't find any info posted on here or on Cyclones.com, but I may have missed it. I see that the single game ticket sales are still posted as "a date to yet be decided". Has there been any news? I am hoping to at least get a couple of tickets to the conference opener as it is during the break, but with season tickets going so quickly I want to act fast. Thank for any info.

Last year they went on sale sometime in October... so it'll be a while.

MuseumFaux

May 9, 2014
Ames
Excellent, thanks for the info. I just wanted to make sure I kept it on my radar. Going to the Baylor game last year was quite a treat. A drag that the cyclone alley isn't in full effect during the holiday games, but it gave me a chance to see a great game last year and hopefully again this year.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Football went on sale last Wednesday

They went on sale to the public last Wednesday. Season ticket holders could buy single game tickets a week or so earlier depending on your donor level. I doubt if there is anything other than scattered singled seats available by now. If you simply go to the Ticket Office site, you should be able to order tickets directly. However, you might want to wait a bit and go to the Ticket Exchange site in order to get better seats (and pay more).

ISUKing

Apr 27, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I am looking to get tickets for the Texas away game in Feb. I assume most schools start selling single games around the same time, so I'll be on the lookout in October.

That said, if anyone has a line on 3 tickets to the Texas game in Austin, drop me a PM

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I am looking to get tickets for the Texas away game in Feb. I assume most schools start selling single games around the same time, so I'll be on the lookout in October.

That said, if anyone has a line on 3 tickets to the Texas game in Austin, drop me a PM

Are we talking about football or basketball? I was talking about football, but it just dawned on me that others may be talking about basketball. In that case, then I haven't heard anything about single game tickets.