Thanks Las Vegas for helping me profit on our win against NDSU

mitya51

Oct 9, 2012
I am excited for this game. We will win with authority.. I am prepared to eat crow if we lose. Of course we have to see it on the field, but I think we have reason to believe that we will be decidedly better than last year. Don't believe it? Think about how we did early on last year- e.g. UT- There were strange intimations of a solid Big 12 team. With the help of better calls, a better O-Line, and more experienced QB we will prove the critics wrong. Do I know this? of course not. But putting my money where my mouth is for sure.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I am excited for this game. We will win with authority.. I am prepared to eat crow if we lose. Of course we have to see it on the field, but I think we have reason to believe that we will be decidedly better than last year. Don't believe it? Think about how we did early on last year- e.g. UT- There were strange intimations of a solid Big 12 team. With the help of better calls, a better O-Line, and more experienced QB we will prove the critics wrong. Do I know this? of course not. But putting my money where my mouth is for sure.

Yeah, but Texas was probably the best they played the entire year. You can't team based on it's best game.

Well, I guess you can judge a team based on it's best game. I don't know if I'd bet money on that judgment, though.

Last edited:

CyJack13

May 21, 2010

So how much you putting down and what odds?

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Now that this thread exists, I'm sure we'll lose.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
mitya51
clones21

Let's just ban all users with word-number combinations now.

Oh sh--

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
This thread has the potential of the Drake BB game carnage from a few years ago.

My mind went to the classic "Texas has no chance" thread started by Cydkar before the Big 12 basketball tournament in 2012, but your example is better.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
smh....i hope we win and am confident we do but i will never bet with my heart....