QB decision to come on Monday

Oct 2, 2012
Iowa
I hope they're not picking a QB just to pick one. I hope someone seriously separates himself and puts up a good showing in the coach's eyes.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Yep, I've heard Sam seems to have a better grasp on the offense and way more confidence than last year.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
My vote is Sam too. If it is Sam, I really hope the uneducated fans don't boo him and give him crap if he doesn't light it up in the first couple series. He's been hurt so the first couple series might not be his best but I think after he gets a few series under his belt again, he will do fine!

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
My vote is Sam too. If it is Sam, I really hope the uneducated fans don't boo him and give him crap if he doesn't light it up in the first couple series. He's been hurt so the first couple series might not be his best but I think after he gets a few series under his belt again, he will do fine!

Has he ever not been hurt?

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
Just watched the post-practice interview with Rhoads on Cyclones.com. Reading between the lines, I have a feeling the starter will be Sam. Rhoads didnt say either way, but, I caught the nuances in the interview and read between the lines, and Im now predicting Sam.