The Next Wave of NBA coaches

AnotherClone

Feb 11, 2014
I read an article on Bleacher Report today about the next wave of great head coaches in the NBA. The author put both Hornacek and Hoiberg on his list.

The author had some high praise for Hoiberg's coaching ability.

And instead of looking at this as a negative because it's talking about his NBA potential, let's just look at all the positives and just be thankful that he is coaching for us.

Here's the link: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2159619-predicting-the-next-wave-of-elite-nba-head-coaches

Guetterdone1

Jul 4, 2012
Ames
Ya we get it. We've already seen it 100 times. Stop posting these. Unless it's about our team I don't care.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Ya we get it. We've already seen it 100 times. Stop posting these. Unless it's about our team I don't care.

Jesus, insecure much? Calm down. An article about Fred seems post worthy, even if you don't like the message.

Clone1138

Apr 18, 2013
Central Iowa
Sounds like someone at Bleacher Report is a big fan of Hoiball.

Money quote:
How Hoiberg's system translates to the NBA is of little concern. It's Association-ready, ages and ages ahead of anything anyone else is running at the collegiate level.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls

Money quote:
How Hoiberg's system translates to the NBA is of little concern. It's Association-ready, ages and ages ahead of anything anyone else is running at the collegiate level.

Could I get a towel or a dirty sock over here please.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Jesus, insecure much? Calm down. An article about Fred seems post worthy, even if you don't like the message.

There's a whole page about Jeff Hornecek as well, it's 20% about talking how former ISU players are coaching geniuses.

Spam

May 21, 2008
I'd be more p^ssed if he didn't think Hoiberg was good enough to be on that list.

whatparking

Apr 25, 2014
....guetter's drinking sour grape koolaid. That said, given the tone of the article, do you think Fred might be asked to coach the 2016 Olympic team????? Especially if we have a great run this next year?

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
....guetter's drinking sour grape koolaid. That said, given the tone of the article, do you think Fred might be asked to coach the 2016 Olympic team????? Especially if we have a great run this next year?

International Dreaminess? Can the world handle it? :)

I'm ok with the buzz about him. He's legit, JP went all in and it's working. Enjoy the ride!

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids

Money quote:

If you dont like Hoiball you are either stupid or a Hok.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron