Last years GIC Scrimage

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
any Gridiron Club members remember last years scrimmage? Was there anything that stuck out that caused alarm? Did you come away with it encouraged about the upcoming season or very concerned?

Edit- I should have put CGC in the header.

Last edited:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
That is top secret info. Unless you are Edward Snowden, you are to be silent about last year per CGC. To be honest though, there were a lot of overthrown and underthrown passes last year.

Mesaclone1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I think Lois Lerner wrote up a recap of the entire scrimmage from last year...unfortunately, she left her hard drive on the kitchen table in some bacon grease and her Schnauzer destroyed it. Just an awful coincidence ):

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Yes, I attended, just as I attended yesterday. CPR said he was very excited about the season, and so was I. The OL looked very good, as I recall. It was very basic, as was yesterday's. Don't understand all the secrecy, as many team hold similar scrimmages, but they're open...

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Yes, I attended, just as I attended yesterday. CPR said he was very excited about the season, and so was I. The OL looked very good, as I recall. It was very basic, as was yesterday's. Don't understand all the secrecy, as many team hold similar scrimmages, but they're open...

Lame scheme to get more people to pony up for the CGC...unfortunately, for those who see thru it, it's another reason to see the CGC as a bunch of self important dooshers.