NDSU is near a sellout

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I checked ticket availability just now and only singles remain stadium wide. All tickets (season tickets and single game) up to this point were purchased by season ticket holders so it looks like NDSU fans won't get a chance to buy tickets unless they go 3rd party. Great job ISU fans!

Last edited:

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
We give several thousand seats to the visiting team.
Yeah I know that but it won't be near as many as Lakes said they would have since ISU season ticket holders gobbled up all of the non visitors seats before they went on sale to the public. The only way the rest of the NDSU fans are getting in is buying 3rd party.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Yeah I know that but it won't be near as many as Lakes said they would have since ISU season ticket holders gobbled up all of the non visitors seats before they went on sale to the public. The only way the rest of the NDSU fans are getting in is buying 3rd party.

Unless people cash in by selling to the visiting fans with their fancy oil money, which has been known to happen in stadiums all over the country.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The only contribution Lake has made around here is proof that the state of North Dakota might actually exist.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Hillside tickets on Stubhub for this game are starting at $60.

JY07

Aug 20, 2009
DSM
I checked ticket availability just now and only singles remain stadium wide. All tickets (season tickets and single game) up to this point were purchased by season ticket holders so it looks like NDSU fans won't get a chance to buy tickets unless they go 3rd party. Great job ISU fans!

where'd you see that? I don't think they start selling single game tickets until next week

BringBackJohnny

Feb 11, 2009
Ames
Isn't there likes some problem up there that there isn't enough women or something. Like the oil brought all these dudes and no ladies or something.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
They may have 100,000 coming to Ames but only a very small fraction are actually getting into the game.

They will have to settle for doing a VEISHEA reenactment.

Simpsons_angry_mob.png

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
where'd you see that? I don't think they start selling single game tickets until next week
Single game tickets are currently available to donors and existing season ticket holders. They will be available to the general public next week.

runtheoption

Aug 17, 2009
If you're a burglar, 22 days from now is the time to hit North Dakota!!!

:jimlad:
What is there to steal? We don't have electricity, indoor plumbing, or beer, as we are a dry state...word that Prohibition has been repealed never hit our state. I guess you could take our chickens and cow pies, since that is the only thing of value we have.

Sounds like I (along with about 3-4 others) will be an island of green and gold among a sea of red. Should be fun, I expect a lot of good natured taunts coming our way.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Isn't there likes some problem up there that there isn't enough women or something. Like the oil brought all these dudes and no ladies or something.
Yeah, there's a large gender imbalance in nd because of all the men going up off the jobs. And it's led to a spike in sexual assaults in the areas near all the oil money

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron