Simple Football Question

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
HYPOTHETICAL

If you would be able to win only one game at the start would it be the #1 NDSU Bisons at home, or at home to the KSU Dinosaurs or on the road to the Iowa Hoks? Pick one.

Why did you choose that team?

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Definitely Iowa. Their schedule is so incredibly weak that ISU could actually ruin their chances at a BCS bowl game, and we don't want to hear about that for the next 5 years.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I would pick NDSU. Can you imagine lakes if they wind up beating us? It would be unbearable since the mods don't have the cajones to ban this idiot troll.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Completely agree with a conference win meaning more than non-con, but I'll go with NDSU. Cannot lose to an FCS school 2 years in a row, or ever again for that matter.

Why do these hypotheticals never include an option for win all three? :smile:

Redman97

Jul 31, 2011
Iowa City
Very good question. As an Iowa City resident, I'll take Iowa. But it would be K-State if I lived somewhere else. That said, losing to NDSU (in spite of their acclaim) would be really bad.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
NDSU. In this scenario we're only winning one game, so beating Iowa won't matter. They'll be just as terrible as before.
I understand why you'd choose KSU, but I've never had problems with their fans, and then we also have to hear crap from Lakebison. So that leaves NDSU

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
Definitely Iowa. Their schedule is so incredibly weak that ISU could actually ruin their chances at a BCS bowl game, and we don't want to hear about that for the next 5 years.

Wow.....That was depressing to see their schedule. Thats about as easy as it gets.

First 3 games at home.

In my opinion they only have 3 tough conference games. All at home
NEB, WIS and North.
I would expect a 9+ win season out of them.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron