Dustin Johnson banned 6 month for cocaine

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I have no idea who this guy is but he sounds like a train wreck.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Some of you must not watch golf.

Tiger cheats on his wife with a lot of women and gets media up his *** for the last few years.

Dustin Johnson cheats on his fiancé with two other golfers wives, gets busted for weed and cocaine and bet we hear barely anything on this.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Talk about breaking serious 'Guy Code', I bet there's a few on tour who won't miss him - still I wonder who it could be ???

"is also known to have had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player."

Also, the PGA has pretty much been scandal free relative to other pro sports.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I enjoy watching him on the golf course but damn:

The report, citing a source, said that Johnson has failed three drug tests, including two for cocaine (2012 and 2014). The other failed test was for marijuana in 2009. The PGA Tour is not required to announce punishment against players who test positive for recreational drugs.

The Golf.com report also said that Johnson, who is engaged to NHL legend Wayne Gretzky's daughter Paulina, "is also known to have had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player."

Seems like a solid dude....:twitcy:

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

Tiger cheats on his wife with a lot of women and gets media up his *** for the last few years.

Dustin Johnson cheats on his fiancé with two other golfers wives, gets busted for weed and cocaine and bet we hear barely anything on this.
Tiger: Face of golf.

Dustin Johnson: Not face of golf.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Dustin Johnson's fiance tho...

Yeah, I would probably just have him on double secret probation if the story was "She said she'd dump me if I didn't do coke with her" but if it was "I was doing coke rather than hanging with my super gal" than I suspend him for a year.

:rolleyes:

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Yeah, I would probably just have him on double secret probation if the story was "She said she'd dump me if I didn't do coke with her" but if it was "I was doing coke rather than hanging with my super gal" than I suspend him for a year.

:rolleyes:

I think he probably doesn't even get in the door with her if he wasn't a party animal.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
Talk about breaking serious 'Guy Code', I bet there's a few on tour who won't miss him - still I wonder who it could be ??? "is also known to have had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player." Also, the PGA has pretty much been scandal free relative to other pro sports.
If there's any karma in the world it was Tiger Woods' wife...

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

Dustin Johnson is my new favorite player!

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames

Because nobody knows who he is so nobody cares.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron