Peter Jok Suspended Indefinitely

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
lQ3lst7.jpg

From other thread, but should be in this one too.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
It says both of these arrests occurred while riding a moped?

Yes. In both instances, he was pulled over because of a broken tail light and lack of a safety flag. In other words, if he wasn't super cheap/lazy, he could have completely avoided all of this while still driving his moped drunk.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
How stupid, my gosh. Free ride, possibility to start and as of now is ******* it down the drain.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
This infraction for Jok isn't really a big deal just a college not learning from his mistake and compounding it. Really just more embarassing for him and the Hawkeye program. I doubt it will lenghten any suspension that was planned for his first OWI.
Since no one was injured, I do find pretty funny both of these occured on a Moped. Too bad the ISU/Iowa game isn't in Ames this year, I'm curious on the signs and chants Cyclone ally could come up with for this. Guess we'll have to leave that up to the Maryland or Rutgers fans to be creative.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
This infraction for Jok isn't really a big deal just a college not learning from his mistake and compounding it. Really just more embarassing for him and the Hawkeye program. I doubt it will lenghten any suspension that was planned for his first OWI.
Since no one was injured, I do find pretty funny both of these occured on a Moped. Too bad the ISU/Iowa game isn't in Ames this year, I'm curious on the signs and chants Cyclone ally could come up with for this. Guess we'll have to leave that up to the Maryland or Rutgers fans to be creative.

Except Frantastic voyage already said he had no plans to suspend for the original OWI.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Yes. In both instances, he was pulled over because of a broken tail light and lack of a safety flag. In other words, if he wasn't super cheap/lazy, he could have completely avoided all of this while still driving his moped drunk.

OK, I read that in this report...but that's what he was pulled over for when he was drunk too? So, he got popped for DUI, and then doesn't even fix the reason he got pulled over...and just keeps driving with no license?

Son, you dumb...real dumb.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Did the passenger get booked for anything? Oh right, forgot it was a moped. I don't think I've see anyone over the age of 16 ride one of those before.