CyArob
Chewy
Jordan
cyclones101
clone319
Fitzy
cyguy
other pickup guys

I know who 2015 and Bret are. (not creepy, I promise)

Who ever sold me their ticket to the Baylor game last year
There are a couple others I think I know who they are, and I bet I have come across a lot of you in Ames and the surrounding areas. Would be great to meet more of you.

Basketball?

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
My sister told me she met a guy. The first time I meet him, he's wearing a Cyclone Fanatic fleece.

I now watch him very closely, especially his posts.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I've seen wartknight and andybernard a couple times

(they may or may not be my brothers)

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I met ISUAgronomist for a UT game back when he lived in Texas.

I worked with brett108 before either of us joined CycloneFanatic.

I am 95% sure I interned with JP4CY, although he may not remember me.

OK, that's all I got.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I've seen CycloneErik around Ross Hall. He's greeted me from time to time, but never by name. Not sure if he knew it was me.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I lived in the Happy Rainbow Commune with SwirlingFloater for a short time in college. :rolleyes:

I'm related by married to intreprid27.

I work with Statsaholic.

And I know KC from my ISU days. I frequently buzz by her office but am usually on a tight schedule and fail to stop in to say hi. I will next time!

I figured out we sit near Eric and cyrevkah at MBB. I was going to bop up and introduce myself but then we missed a ton of games due to parents' health issues and we ended up giving most of our tickets away.

Come say hi if you can this year! See the craziness of the one yr old

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
Me and Rabbuk are like totes bff's from Helser. He's old and graduated now tho.

Turns out Cubs was in the same house in Helser as us.

Other than that I got nothing

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
I worked with Workman last summer. Idk that counts or not considering I wasn't a poster at that time and we didn't know we worked together until he said something about work in a mafia chat. Other than that I the only other poster I know is my brother who went by the name king penguin. He rarely used his account, and is now banned because of that incident with the NDSU fans.

Last edited:

chewbocka

Nov 25, 2009
I feel like this is a "Rulzzz Sightings" thread. I have ran into him at least once somewhere about Ames, don't recall where though.

I spotted Fitzy with some nice young lass at the aquatic center last weekend. He looked disinterested in her.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I've gone to Wisconsin and hung out with this babe before. . She doesn't post here but her sister does.

Last edited:

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I had a brief chat with a very enthusiastic Hoiberg fan at Smoky Row this morning. Not sure if he was a CF member but I'll talk Cyclone basketball with just about anyone.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I feel like this is a "Rulzzz Sightings" thread. I have ran into him at least once somewhere about Ames, don't recall where though.

I spotted Fitzy with some nice young lass at the aquatic center last weekend. He looked disinterested in her.

I generally don't play spelling police, but I'd like to nicely mention to you that you accidentally put an "L" in front of that last word there.

Antihawk240

May 17, 2012
We didnt exchange Cybernames but 2 years ago my wife, kids and I, strolled up Logan's Pass in Glacier National Park and kept going down to Hidden Lake (for you all old enough to remember, that was the filming spot for the orignal Old Milwaukee commercial "boys it dont get any better then this."). So here we are sitting with our feet in the water with my wife and I wishing we had an Old Milwaukee for the moment, when suddenly a young family comes down the trail and the husband/dad was wearing a CF shirt. So we shared the comment about 2 young cyclone families at a beautiful hidden lake. "It didnt get any better than that."

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
The list is long, and that's just the ones that I know. I've had a student or two refer to "just checking CF" before class, and I know that people here have been in class.

ajk is a fun guy to get tickets from, if you meet at the right place. If you don't he's a funny guy to get tickets from.
Rulzzz is solid people.

Had agronomist with our group for a game a couple of years ago. If pride had wandered over, we might have pulled CF along with our gravitational pull. Of course, CW didn't recognize me, so I'm still pretty bitter about that. Not even a coupon for my trouble. Couldn't even pretend to try.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I generally don't play spelling police, but I'd like to nicely mention to you that you accidentally put an "L" in front of that last word there.

what does it say about me that I didn't see the "L" at first and had to do a double take?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron