Naz's Groin Injury

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Am I the only one concerned about this? Groin injuries can linger for months and easily be aggravated after supposed healing time. One of the worst things to recover fully from IMO.

Probably. He was walking fine last night. No limp. It's probably just sore. He'll be fine.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
That has to be a terrible injury. I'd be so afraid of re-aggravating it that it would be tough for me to get back to full speed. That thought would always be in the back of my mind. What generally causes these types of injuries? Is it usually a shot to the sac, or more of over-stretch type thing?

Your groin muscle and your twig and berries are two totally different things. FYI. :eek:

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
he seemed just fine last night and was more precautionary from what it appeared

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
That has to be a terrible injury. I'd be so afraid of re-aggravating it that it would be tough for me to get back to full speed. That thought would always be in the back of my mind. What generally causes these types of injuries? Is it usually a shot to the sac, or more of over-stretch type thing?

Not worried are people who don't have groin injuries.

If a shot to the sac is considered a groin injury, then I'd say all Cyclone fans have had a few.

cysox2

Nov 30, 2011
Newhall
I think some of you may have the groin and hamstring confused. I've "tweaked" both. From my experience the groin heals relatively quickly, while the hamstring takes a while and is more likely to be re-injured.

im4cyru

Mar 30, 2014
I think some of you may have the groin and hamstring confused. I've "tweaked" both. From my experience the groin heals relatively quickly, while the hamstring takes a while and is more likely to be re-injured.

^^^^ This ^^^^^

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Wow I know we aren't a medical school, but the lack of understanding of groin vs testicles is crazy.

FWIW I saw Naz over the weekend at the father son camp. I believe he had the injury at that time and he seemed to be moving fine.

So I don't think it was a severe strain.

At least not as severe as the guy who tore his off completely.

For those of you still struggling with the anatomy topic that does not mean his ball fell completely off.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Wow I know we aren't a medical school, but the lack of understanding of groin vs testicles is crazy.

FWIW I saw Naz over the weekend at the father son camp. I believe he had the injury at that time and he seemed to be moving fine.

So I don't think it was a severe strain.

At least not as severe as the guy who tore his off completely.

For those of you still struggling with the anatomy topic that does not mean his ball fell completely off.

Just for those confused...are you talking about groin muscle or testicles there?

And Blackhawk...you need to watch less professional wrestling. "He took a shot to the groin" is just a way to say nougats on television...there's no relation whatsoever other than general proximity.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

I've had both and it really comes down to severity. My hammy injury was bad and it took forever to heal right but if the groin injury is severe it can take every bit as long. Both of those muscles are used on every step you take and when they are injured there is no doubt about it.

My testicles were unharmed in both cases.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron