RECAPS: Thomas, Morris make CCL' debuts; Edozie grabs 27 boards

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
By my calculations based off stats from the CCL, ISU should average 197 ppg and 95 rpg next year, and that's without figuring in BDJ's stats. We could easily break the 200 PPG average.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Gotta like Custer's 3 pt shooting so far.

And not mentioned, Edozie goes 1/3 on 3 pters (!!).

ChiefCy

Aug 4, 2008
By my calculations based off stats from the CCL, ISU should average 197 ppg and 95 rpg next year, and that's without figuring in BDJ's stats. We could easily break the 200 PPG average.

First time ever undefeated season and 7 named All American.

Trojbrown

Mar 23, 2012
West Des Moines, IA
Looks like Custer can really shoot it!

As Naz Long would say, "Custer has swag!" I've watched Custer 3 times during the CCL. I'm impressed every time I see him and he doesn't play like a freshman. He commands the court and is very vocal. The knock on the CCL is that nobody plays defense. Trust me, they do and they are usually on Custer or have a hand in his face...but it doesn't matter, he still knocks them down. Plus, he creates his own shot by his quickness/first step. I can see him spelling Morris and playing 10-15 minutes his freshman year.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Ok, I'll get blasted for asking an honest question, so here goes; what's the status of Dejean-Jones? I haven't seen any CCL stats this summer - did I miss something?