Just witnessed the weirdest thing

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
On one of my lamps is an octagonal lamp shade. I noticed that a bug landed on it and started doing laps on the top rim of the shade. I counted about 24 laps. It then stopped, and then I killed it. Thought I'd share this........summer........

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
On one of my lamps is an octagonal lamp shade. I noticed that a bug landed on it and started doing laps on the top rim of the shade. I counted about 24 laps. It then stopped, and then I killed it. Thought I'd share this........summer........

That sounds really... boring.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

You killed it when it was tired? Come back when you man up and kill it when its able to fend for itself.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
that sounds boring. Go order something from ebay. I bet that story will have a more exciting ending ;)

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com

Is this what God would reflect on after a runner died at the conclusion of a 10,000-meter run?

That's what came to mind when I read your post.

Perhaps my take on it is, um, 'unusual'.
:smile:

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Bug now posting on a bug forum:

So, this guy whose apartment I've invaded...he's kind of weird, so I decide to see how long I can get him to watch me. I land on this lampshade...now here's the good part, I didn't pick a normal, round one, I pick an octagonal one, right, because it's weirder. Then, I just start walking. Round and round, away I go. And he just keeps watching. I can tell he's trying not to look too obvious, but I can see him watching me. Oh, sure, he keeps on ranting about fedex deliveries or some such thing, but he's watching me. I got up to 24 laps before he swatted at me and I had to play dead. Twenty-**cking FOUR man! He sat there for 24 laps!

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Think of this way: maybe reincarnation is true and you killed Hitler. Or John Lennon...

[video=youtube_share;EqP3wT5lpa4]http://youtu.be/EqP3wT5lpa4[/video]

Help Support Us

Become a patron