Jack Bauer coming back

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Those "family tosses" out the window last night were pretty boss.

drop-2.gif

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Just watched Mondays episode. This show hasn't missed a beat. Every season has two or three main villains and plot lines. Considering they condensed the season the writers are doing a great job. Hope FOX picks it up for a full tenth season.

SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO HASNT WATCHED THE LAST FEW EPISODES BELOW:

usually the mole is just some person, but this season they actually made the head of the agency a mole. That's new, and I like it.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Just watched Mondays episode. This show hasn't missed a beat. Every season has two or three main villains and plot lines. Considering they condensed the season the writers are doing a great job. Hope FOX picks it up for a full tenth season.

SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO HASNT WATCHED THE LAST FEW EPISODES BELOW:

usually the mole is just some person, but this season they actually made the head of the agency a mole. That's new, and I like it.

Season 5 the president was the mole.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Anyone else have a feeling that Jack's guy is dirty?

Kind of have a feeling, but then think surely Jack's mole radar has improved after all of these years from the days of Nina.

KS has said his action days are about up so wondering if they might continue with whatever her name is (Chuck's woman) doing most of the action and Jack a little more in charge again.

I truly loved the tossing out the window both times.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Last nights was pretty good. Love that they brought Cheng back from the dead and having him work with the Russians to start a war between the US and China was a good angle. Sounds like there's one more major twist for next weeks finale.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I keep hearing season finale, not series finale. Hoping they keep this ship going for many more seasons.

My only complaint about the show is they should have made the season 24 episodes instead of 12. There is so much more they could have done with this story line.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I suppose Jack needed Audrey's tool of a husband to get in, but he conveniently killed that Russian dude that would be a star witness in his treason trial and they really needed to get some intel out of him before he croaked.

Running this show in summer is great, its the only show we watch besides sports.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I thought last night's episode was the best of the season so far. I agree that I wish it had been 24 episodes instead of 12, but I think 12 episodes is the only way we'll get to keep the show on television. Production costs were what forced it off the air the first time not ratings.

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
I'm hoping that talk about a motion picture is true. Can you imagine how successful that would be? It could be a movie franchise that would make crazy money.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Aubrey is going to die. Just a hunch. I think Jack saves the world but he cant save the one thing (person) he cares about the most.

Future seasons he comes back with complete vengeance only the US government lets him do what ever the hell he wants and we all benefit from his uninhibited badassness.