Money in the Bank PPV

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Payback thread was getting too long, so I'll move over discussion to a newer thread. Losing interest quickly, so hopefully some curves our thrown our way in the next week.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Everyone knows pro wrestling is fake, right?

All posts like this from here on out in this thread will be deleted. Not needed and no one is forcing you to view this thread.

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
All posts like this from here on out in this thread will be deleted. Not needed and no one is forcing you to view this thread.

Believe me, I normally don't open up these threads, but I got curious because of the high thread reply count on the other pro wrestling threads. No disrespect intended- and if I do offend anybody I'm sorry, but I am just trying to figure out if people actually think this stuff is real or liken it to the daytime soap opera.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Believe me, I normally don't open up these threads, but I got curious because of the high thread reply count on the other pro wrestling threads. No disrespect intended- and if I do offend anybody I'm sorry, but I am just trying to figure out if people actually think this stuff is real or liken it to the daytime soap opera.

We all know it's fake. But we enjoy discussion on what make a good character or storyline.

Cyclonetrombone

Aug 25, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Its like going to watch a movie... are you seriously thinking Tom Cruise is in the future trying to save the world?

The wrestling is fake argument is ridiculous...

Anyway... definitely looking forward to tonight. Hopefully they fill out the MITB match card tonight.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You know 90% of television isn't "real?"
Unless a dome falls on Iowa City...

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
MITB is always one of the best PPV's. The matches are usually quality and it sets up the entire summer and sometimes beyond with (hopefully) interesting new story lines involving the briefcases.

edit: and wrestling is REAL

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Wrestling is Real sorta (They try to make it look like they're hurt, but they try to avoid getting actually hurt), but the storylines are fabricated in order to gather interest for fights.

Tonight is for sure the contract signing for the title ladder match and the other 6 people revealed to be booked for the Contract for a title shot at any time in the next year.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids

Well, you know now that none of us are 10 years old or idiots. Hope you got what you were looking for by opening the thread

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
The Usos bore me about as much as that new entrance for the Bray-less Wyatt Family. Hopefully the WWE works on that entrance if the crowds tend to not sing along.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Stephanie is wrestling tonight.

Wow. I actually have been waiting for this moment.

Harper/Rowan's theme is horrid, why can't it be the Wyatt theme?

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
Stephanie is wrestling tonight.

Wow. I actually have been waiting for this moment.

Harper/Rowan's theme is horrid, why can't it be the Wyatt theme?

Cheap attempt by the WWE to get a reaction out of the crowd. Maybe it'll catch on, but it's hard to listen to.

Nice short and sweet promo there from Wyatt. I would be so happy with a Wyatt Family sweep this Sunday.

theantiAIRBHG

May 25, 2011
Hiawatha, IA

Are you actually asking a question? Or just being an *******?

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
Sorry if I insulted anybody's intelligence, but reading other pro wrestling threads and the dialogue between everybody posting in it- the entire time I was like:

index.jpg