Seneca Wallace > Brad Banks

BodeClone

May 15, 2014
no questions asked. As proven by the 2003 cyclones who returned almost every starter (in exception of 1 guy- Seneca), Seneca didn't have much to work with. Brad Banks had an all pro line and a much better defense to support him. Not to mention Seneca badly outplayed Mr. Banks in the Cy-Hawk game that year. How brad banks and not seneca was a heisman finalist is beyond me, makes me sick!

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
BodeClone is one of the most obvious trolls of all time. Mods, do your make believe jobs.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
BodeClone is one of the most obvious trolls of all time. Mods, do your make believe jobs.
Make believe job? Wanna make it real for ya'? :wink:

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
no questions asked. As proven by the 2003 cyclones who returned almost every starter (in exception of 1 guy- Seneca), Seneca didn't have much to work with. Brad Banks had an all pro line and a much better defense to support him. Not to mention Seneca badly outplayed Mr. Banks in the Cy-Hawk game that year. How brad banks and not seneca was a heisman finalist is beyond me, makes me sick!

Is this a ******* joke?

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I was thinking the same thing. I think everything he has posted is to stir the pot. He's probably a Hawkeye Nation poster just begging for a stupid reply so he can post it all over Hawkeye Nation. I have no clue why that website gets off on what is posted here..

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
I was thinking the same thing. I think everything he has posted is to stir the pot. He's probably a Hawkeye Nation poster just begging for a stupid reply so he can post it all over Hawkeye Nation. I have no clue why that website gets off on what is posted here..

It's not like that doesn't happen with people on this site watching HN, either. Oh, wait....

But seriously, it's the guys like this who go around whining about how CW and the mods have such quick triggers with the banhammer, when in reality a Hawk fan can post here a lot without getting banned, even without toeing the company line with regards to ISU. I've always been a lot more pro-ISU than the other Hawk posters on this site, but there are still plenty of us who have been posting here for quite some time. It's pretty simple: don't be a complete and obvious *******, and you won't get banned.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron