ROAD TRIP: Watch the Cyclones play KU for under 100 bucks

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Yes. We will schedule that out in advance. Last time, we had pizza ordered to be delivered to the lot for those who wanted it. We won't know the leave time till two weeks prior though, obviously due to Big 12 TV times, etc.

Good, if I go, I want to experience another tailgate and see how much their's sucks compared to Ames.

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Good, if I go, I want to experience another tailgate and see how much their's sucks compared to Ames.

Completely different dynamic and mindset than Ames.

Ames = Tailgating
Lawrence = house parties/ bars.

Both involve alcohol and I have lots of fun at both.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

2 years ago, ISU fans dominated one of the parking lots by AFH....felt just like home.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
When I drink, I have to pee constantly. Like every 10 minutes. Will there be toilets on the bus? :smile:

Yes, there are toilets on the bus.

Every 10 minutes? Are you Lloyd Christmas?

[video=youtube;cHUVzj1IdeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHUVzj1IdeU[/video]

Nuts4Cy

Mar 21, 2006
Well I mean there was near 25,000 ISU fans at the last KU game. Cardinal and Gold covered 2/3 of the stadium.

2/3 of the fans maybe, but not 2/3 of the stadium. All the ISU fans were in the corner. There were a lot of us, but that is a pretty big stadium with a lot of empty seats

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
2/3 of the fans maybe, but not 2/3 of the stadium. All the ISU fans were in the corner. There were a lot of us, but that is a pretty big stadium with a lot of empty seats

Oh, there were a bunch of us that road-tripped independently. We sat in the cheap seats behind the endzone at the opposite end from the rest of y'all.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Oh, there were a bunch of us that road-tripped independently. We sat in the cheap seats behind the endzone at the opposite end from the rest of y'all.
The east side had more cardinal & gold than blue & whatever in the second half.