CCL Tonight

CyHawk7

Aug 14, 2013
Do we know what players are in town and if they will make it to their games tonight? Has this Niang ordeal been figured out? I just don't want to drive an hour to the games if half our players aren't going to be there tonight.

Cyke

Jun 22, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Do we know what players are in town and if they will make it to their games tonight? Has this Niang ordeal been figured out? I just don't want to drive an hour to the games if half our players aren't going to be there tonight.

Hallice will not be there tonight.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
No way I'd go tonight. BJD won't be there and who knows about Niang.

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
No way I'd go tonight. BJD won't be there and who knows about Niang.

When will BJD be there? I didn't see him on a roster but my wife tells me that I am blind so I might have missed it. Can't wait to see some highlights from tonight.

baller1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
WDM
I'm going. Not expecting much. Hoping Mckay, Nader, and Custer are there as that's who I'm mainly interested in seeing tonight.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I'm going. Not expecting much. Hoping Mckay, Nader, and Custer are there as that's who I'm mainly interested in seeing tonight.

Ya, most of the excitement is built around the newcomers in the CCL.

Niang, Hogue, Morris, Edozie et all are pretty well proven quantities. Certainly they could get better, but anything they do (good or bad) in the CCL is pretty unimportant.

The exception might be Thomas and maybe SDW, to see if they take any big steps.

As far as the newcomers go, this will really be our fist look at most of them so that's what is intriguing.

CyHawk7

Aug 14, 2013

These players along with Cooke were the ones I was most looking forward to watching.

MuseumFaux

May 9, 2014
Ames
In case you missed it from the Niang thread, Georges will play tonight according to ISU's twitter and Facebook. FB Change of plans: Georges Niang WILL play tonight at the Cap City League.

CyHawk7

Aug 14, 2013
In case you missed it from the Niang thread, Georges will play tonight according to ISU's twitter and Facebook. FB Change of plans: Georges Niang WILL play tonight at the Cap City League.

Well if that's true I'll definitely be heading down. Easily my most favorite player to watch.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Someone get ambitious with a tripod and a gopro and get some legit footage.

Actually, because these games don't count, we should get a player to strap one to their head....would love to see some first person perspective....ESP Monte.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron