Getting into a bar with no I.D.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
So being the idiot that I am, I misplaced my license and Dax Riggs is playing at a bar downtown here tomorrow night. He's my favorite musician of all time and it's only his 2nd ever show in Albuquerque so I can't miss it. Any suggestions on how to get in if I don't find my license by tomorrow?

Thanks

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
So being the idiot that I am, I misplaced my license and Dax Riggs is playing at a bar downtown here tomorrow night. He's my favorite musician of all time and it's only his 2nd ever show in Albuquerque so I can't miss it. Any suggestions on how to get in if I don't find my license by tomorrow?

Thanks

Any other forms of ID? Passport?

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
When that ID expired years ago, places would not sell me alcohol or cigarettes because of it. It shows my age and everything though.
Considering they won't be selling you either product, I doubt there would be a problem