ISU grad on the run

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Not until now.

Like the guy who says this sort of thing doesn't usually happen in their neighborhood. Guy, this sort of thing doesn't usually happen in any neighborhood.

IDK about you, but it happens every 3 weeks in mine.

hope they catch this guy - wonder where he is headed?

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
As usual, neighbors "shocked".

Just once I want to read an article where a neighbor says "Yea, that ******** is an idiot. I didn't know what he was doing in there, but I knew he was up to no good. What a loser."

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Just once I want to read an article where a neighbor says "Yea, that ******** is an idiot. I didn't know what he was doing in there, but I knew he was up to no good. What a loser."

in that first article one of the neighbors says the guy was really weird and had been so since November. Though I don't think you can call the cops on "he's weird".

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
in that first article one of the neighbors says the guy was really weird and had been so since November. Though I don't think you can call the cops on "he's weird".

Probably not. I've had some pretty shady neighbors at a few of the apartments I've lived in, but they weren't horrible. I knew they were doing drugs and stuff, but was I going to be the one to rat them out? Hell no.

J-Diggy

Nov 30, 2007
I know his mom and his (late) step-dad. Didn't really know him very well.....I guess that would be considered a good thing.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Did I read this wrong? It says he attended the University of Iowa.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Says he went to iowa. (*Change the thread title.)

Chamberlain, a Bay Area native, attended the University of Iowa before embarking on a career as a music journalist in Des Moines, according to his online resume.

Did they edit the original story recently?