Just thought you all would like to know...

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
For those of you finishing up work for the afternoon or giving presentations or studying for that last exam before spring break...

I just thought you might appreciate knowing what my day has been like. My alarm went off at 8:30 but I didn't roll out of bed until about 10:30. Meet a friend for lunch at 11:30, then went and bought a new hat from CBS (they're 40% off today) Came back and took care of a little business but most of my afternoon has been occupied by drinking a beer, and now I'm on to working on a bottle of champegne. On a whole, I'd say I've done about 20 minutes of actual work today... And tonight is looking to be more of the same.

Just thought you guys would like to know that

(Here comes the negative rep... and if that doesn't do it, this will. I would actually rather be working right now, I'm just in limbo while paper work goes through so until then I'm enjoying myself)

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
NIIICE!! Sounds like a very productive afternoon. Good thing you are college training for the 'real world'

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
For those of you finishing up work for the afternoon or giving presentations or studying for that last exam before spring break...

I just thought you might appreciate knowing what my day has been like. My alarm went off at 8:30 but I didn't roll out of bed until about 10:30. Meet a friend for lunch at 11:30, then went and bought a new hat from CBS (they're 40% off today) Came back and took care of a little business but most of my afternoon has been occupied by drinking a beer, and now I'm on to working on a bottle of champegne. On a whole, I'd say I've done about 20 minutes of actual work today... And tonight is looking to be more of the same.

Just thought you guys would like to know that

(Here comes the negative rep... and if that doesn't do it, this will. I would actually rather be working right now, I'm just in limbo while paper work goes through so until then I'm enjoying myself)

This kinda sounds like my day at work today.:cool:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
NIIICE!! Sounds like a very productive afternoon. Good thing you are college training for the 'real world'

Actually I've graduated. I'm just waiting for paperwork to go through so I can get into the real world. Until then I'm in Limbo - I dont' have to go to class and I don't have to go to work. Nothing to do but play computer games and drink whatever alcohol is left in my apartment (which isn't actually quite as fun as it sounds, but I'm trying to enjoy while I can because in a month that sure as hell won't be what I'll be doing)

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Don't worry guys, I'm walking by his apartment on the way to Howe. I'll slap him for all of us. :wink:

For those worrying about it, yes he did stop in to slap me, though it was more of a love tap on the face (And yes, I did hear you coming, but fighting it would have just made it worse. Cheers biatch, have fun in class while I poor another glass :biggrin:)

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
that sounds like it was from office space

I did go for an Office Space tone, hence the "I've only done about 20 minutes of real work today"

(I have... 15 minutes on the phone with an insurance company about an accident last week and 5 minutes of moving stuff around in my room so I can pack stuff up better whenever I finally get around to finishing packing)

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
How about starting a thread for suggestions of things to do? I bet you could get some pretty creative stuff!

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
How about starting a thread for suggestions of things to do? I bet you could get some pretty creative stuff!

I'm listening :yes:

Hopefully soon I'll get away from the computer so that in I won't take too many of those suggestions seriously :nah:

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
For those worrying about it, yes he did stop in to slap me, though it was more of a love tap on the face (And yes, I did hear you coming, but fighting it would have just made it worse. Cheers biatch, have fun in class while I poor another glass :biggrin:)

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did. I only restrained myself from slapping you harder because there was booze by the laptop, you would have spun, knocked it over, then I'd get to hear you whining all the time.

I'm a ninja. We're everywhere. Fear me, for I am the Great White Ninja.

Beverly-Hills-Ninja-ps02.jpg

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did. I only restrained myself from slapping you harder because there was booze by the laptop, you would have spun, knocked it over, then I'd get to hear you whining all the time.

I'm a ninja. We're everywhere. Fear me, for I am the Great White Ninja.

What were you going to do? Leave another hand print on my back? :wink:

Like I said, fighting it would have made it worse. I once had Sprite spilled on my TI-83+ in High School, it's never been the same since :no:

Fortuantly the vodka I once spilled on my laptop hit the plastic casing insted of the keys... for some reason i don't think vodka and semi-conducters get along very well...

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
What were you going to do? Leave another hand print on my back? :wink:

Like I said, fighting it would have made it worse. I once had Sprite spilled on my TI-83+ in High School, it's never been the same since :no:

Fortuantly the vodka I once spilled on my laptop hit the plastic casing insted of the keys... for some reason i don't think vodka and semi-conducters get along very well...
If you ever do decide to experiment with that, let me know how it goes for you :yes:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
stupid Flying Burrito... closing at 3 insted of 4 on a Thursday

And stupid FP&M!!! Took them a year to realilze I was using Howe as a shortcut to Hoover but they've already killed my Keycard to both buildings

I can't wait to start working in a month... being unemployed in the meantime is gonna kill me!

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
You got a job with the government didn't you? That just sounds like a typical day to me.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron