New book reveals the identity of the Zodiac Killer

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Yeah, right. The story is quite good actually, but this guy is making false claims. CNN and several other major news sources have jumped all over this story. Basically, there was this creepy guy named Earl Best Jr, who had married a 13 year old girl (who was pregnant) in California back in the early 60s. They got in some trouble and took off. Best ditched the baby in the stairwell of an apartment building. Years later the mother contacts her now grown up son, Gary L. Stewart. He sets out to find his birth father, and discovers he was the Zodiac Killer. This has been making headlines all around the country for the last few days, and this guy is selling a lot of books, but he is full of crap and is cashing in on the suffering of several families of Zodiac victims. What a scumbag!!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/16/us/zodiac-killer-son-book/

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
The only way the OP can know for sure is if THEY are the Zodiac killer!!!

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Yeah, right. The story is quite good actually, but this guy is making false claims. CNN and several other major news sources have jumped all over this story. Basically, there was this creepy guy named Earl Best Jr, who had married a 13 year old girl (who was pregnant) in California back in the early 60s. They got in some trouble and took off. Best ditched the baby in the stairwell of an apartment building. Years later the mother contacts her now grown up son, Gary L. Stewart. He sets out to find his birth father, and discovers he was the Zodiac Killer. This has been making headlines all around the country for the last few days, and this guy is selling a lot of books, but he is full of crap and is cashing in on the suffering of several families of Zodiac victims. What a scumbag!!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/16/us/zodiac-killer-son-book/

Not defending anyone either way, but how do you KNOW he is full of crap?

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
So why the book and not the cops? It seems to me this kind of information is something that you should talk to the police about rather than a publisher. This guy is just trying to cash in on this tragedy.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Dude, just fess up. You can do it in one of your hidden codes or whatever, but I think it's pretty obvious you're the zodiac killer.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
I totally don't think demoncore is the killer.

what is wrong with you guys, do you want to be next...

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
I wasn't born when the Zodiac was doing his thing haha. I have spent hundreds of hours researching the case though. I have a theory about the whole thing, and most people who are close to the case think I'm crazy for even suggesting it. This Earl Van Best Jr guy is interesting to read about, but his son, Gary Stewart (author of this new book) has no proof that his father was a killer. Just because he was friends with Anton LaVey doesn't make him a killer. This is all about selling books and making money. It is a very interesting story, I'm not gonna lie, but his "evidence" proves nothing. His own mother is now claiming that most of the stuff in the book is made up.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
So why the book and not the cops? It seems to me this kind of information is something that you should talk to the police about rather than a publisher. This guy is just trying to cash in on this tragedy.

He claims that he did talk to SFPD, Vallejo PD and Riverside PD and they all turned him away or told him "he doesn't want to go down that road" because his father was a monster. His mother later re-married, to an officer that was involved with the Zodiac investigation, so his police buddies are not willing to help the author out with any information. How convenient! I mean come on, this case is over 40 years old. Cashing in is exactly what this Stewart guy is doing. If anyone is actually interested in the case, you can visit zodiackiller.com or zodiackillersite.com for a ton of great info. You'd be surprised at how many good suspects there really are/were. If you want my honest opinion, I think the Zodiac was either two guys or a team of people. One of those people being a man named Fred Manalli. His hand writing is very close to that of Zodiac, and... well, you can research him on your own if you would like to know more.

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
I wasn't born when the Zodiac was doing his thing haha. I have spent hundreds of hours researching the case though. I have a theory about the whole thing, and most people who are close to the case think I'm crazy for even suggesting it. This Earl Van Best Jr guy is interesting to read about, but his son, Gary Stewart (author of this new book) has no proof that his father was a killer. Just because he was friends with Anton LaVey doesn't make him a killer. This is all about selling books and making money. It is a very interesting story, I'm not gonna lie, but his "evidence" proves nothing. His own mother is now claiming that most of the stuff in the book is made up.

You provided us little basis to think it was made up. The can article didn't suggest it. So the mother is disputing the facts of the case. What about handwriting analysis?