List of shows getting cancelled

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Why, Lord, why can't you cancel Castle????

That lead actor is about the worst guy to graduate from the William Shatner School of Acting.

Unfortunately the ball and chain is a fan....

Cyclonetrombone

Aug 25, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Any time you cancel something with Rebel Wilson in it you are doing humanity a favor. Not... funny... at... all... I am so glad that people can't even pass over Super Fun Night when channel surfing anymore.

Cyclonetrombone

Aug 25, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Dads definitely had some good moments to it but it definitely didn't feel original or unique.
I wanted to like Enlisted but just couldn't. I think I only made it about 2 episodes in.

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Why, Lord, why can't you cancel Castle????

That lead actor is about the worst guy to graduate from the William Shatner School of Acting.

Unfortunately the ball and chain is a fan....

First off...Don't talk smack about Captain Malcom Reynolds like that. Firefly & Serenity are frickin awesome, in a large part to Nathan Fillion.

Now...I liked Castle at first as well...but the schtick is kind of getting old at this point.

BTW...Nathan Fillion 8 years ago would have made a perfect Nathan Drake in the upcoming Uncharted movie.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I really liked "The Crazy Ones" and kinda bummed to see it go. "Friends With Better Lives" started off REALLY slow for me, but this last episode had me laughing harder than a sit com has for a while.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Dads definitely had some good moments to it but it definitely didn't feel original or unique.
I wanted to like Enlisted but just couldn't. I think I only made it about 2 episodes in.

I liked Dads. Martin Mull is a legend. I thought it was a good attempt at a throwback sitcom.

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
I really liked "The Crazy Ones" and kinda bummed to see it go. "Friends With Better Lives" started off REALLY slow for me, but this last episode had me laughing harder than a sit com has for a while.

I liked Crazy Ones as well. But it did seem to struggle from time to time. One episode would be great, the next pretty bland.

Bummed to see Community go. My wife like Suburgatory - I started not caring this past season.

About half the shows on that list you could tell from the pre-season ads weren't going to make it to season two.

Now we're left with about 14 Law and Order/CSIs or clones, a new rendition of St Elsewhere/ER/Grey's Anotomy to go with a handful of other shows of the same genre.

Outside of Modern Family and Big Bang (hearing rumors that Parks & Recs return is iffy) - there are really not many sit-coms out there.

roundball

Dec 8, 2013
Iowa City area
I have only watched one of these shows (Community) and have only heard of one other (Friends With Better Lives, because the ads were on constantly during the NCAA tournament). I didn't even know there was so much TV out there, and it sounds like 99% of it is total ****.