2014 Tailgate Tour Stops Announced

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
For those that haven't been to a tailgate tour stop before this is a great event.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Is Paton IA a real place or just the April Fools Day portion of the announcement?

Paton Iowa is a real place, home to the Bauer Family who I believe are big doners to Iowa State. I could be wrong about the size of their donations.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
For those that haven't been to a tailgate tour stop before this is a great event.

Agreed. 100% recommend. Very easy to get access to the coaches for photos, autographs or just chatting. This probably means we'll see the new football posters soon too!

ken

Dec 28, 2008
Agreed. 100% recommend. Very easy to get access to the coaches for photos, autographs or just chatting. This probably means we'll see the new football posters soon too!
They usually make their first appearance at the spring game.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Looking forward to this year's version of "Cyclone Feud." There are some absolute gems of comments from our coaches, such as last year when Hoiberg compared a bad ruling by the judge to the bad call in the Ohio State game. And he was seriously ticked . . . about both.

dtISU

Nov 17, 2010
A suburb of Ames
Went to the stop in Paton today. Yes, they had the new football posters. CPR, CFH and CBF were all there. They all took whatever time was necessary to sign autographs and talk with fans. Huge crowd. Great time.

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
I can't make it tonight, I am very bummed. That's the price I pay for having a 3 week old baby at home :mad: Stupid bad planning.

:jimlad:

I would think they would move it inside. 3 weeks is a little young. The first one my son went to he was a little over a month old.

dtISU

Nov 17, 2010
A suburb of Ames
Fred also mentioned that he is expecting to hand out the final scholly today, and it will be a GREAT addition to the team.

Just throwing that out there.

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
Fred also mentioned that he is expecting to hand out the final scholly today, and it will be a GREAT addition to the team.

Just throwing that out there.

Did he just say that to you or in the part when the coaches talk to the whole group?