SEZ information

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Don't get too excited, they probably are going to forget to design for wind loads and it will get blown over.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
So the end zone with have the End Zone Club.

$750 season tickets. Doesn't really mention the donation requirement - ie, no defined minimum. But probably a fair assumption you need to be up the pecking order a bit since there are 3000.

Of course that entitles you to premium food and booze.

Does that mean all the seats in the South end zone are $750 and include the End Zone Club? So you can't get 'normal' season tickets in the end zone without the End Zone Club?

Before someone rails on me... I'm not complaining, it looks awesome. Just curious but I won't be moving either way.

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
Wonder if we're saving money with that exterior signage? Looks like the old one on the east facade before they replaced it with the Jack Trice Stadium. Wonder if they have that in storage somewhere. I actually liked that sign.

Cy Hard

Jan 5, 2008
Polka City
No there will be 4,500 regular lower bowl seats and 5,800 upper bowl seats and then 3,000 End Zone Club seats.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Does that mean all the seats in the South end zone are $750 and include the End Zone Club? So you can't get 'normal' season tickets in the end zone without the End Zone Club?

Before someone rails on me... I'm not complaining, it looks awesome. Just curious but I won't be moving either way.

Pretty Sure just club requires $750 tickets.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Looks absolutely perfect. That will be quite an entry into Iowa State/campustown.

Bravo JP, Reiman's, ISU, and YOU season ticket holders!

yankeeclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
Des Moines

Per the notes, 3,000/7,500 lower bowl will be club seats, so you will still be able to get normal seats.

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014

Given the capacity is going from 55-56 (whatever) to 61+ and the premium is only 3, I'd have to say no. There will be other seating.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I'll be interested to sit in the upper deck on the south side for a game sometime. I for one enjoy that view for a game when I've sat in the bleachers, a higher view would make it even cooler, in my opinion.

Clone1138

Apr 18, 2013
Central Iowa
LOVE IT. Absolutely love it!

Pollard and Co. really knocked this one out of the park and exceeded my expectations. I love how it incorporates some architectural elements from the Jacobson building. Really, really impressed. I can't believe this actually happening.

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
Don't get too excited, they probably are going to forget to design for wind loads and it will get blown over.

Well, for anyone who watches those home improvement shows on HGTV, you know full well that the designers promise the world - then you end up with a new microwave, a half painted wall and a used area rug from the salvation army .

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
I think the design looks great. The one big outstanding question I would have at this point would be a ribbon board. There were a lot of rumblings around that a while back, but I don't see any indication of it here.

StratCY

Apr 22, 2011
Austin, TX
I think the design looks great. The one big outstanding question I would have at this point would be a ribbon board. There were a lot of rumblings around that a while back, but I don't see any indication of it here.

Was wondering this myself. Dont get me wrong, I love the look of it all, but i was curious about the ribbon board as well.