Army's Alejandro Villanueva (6'9") signs with Eagles

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Has to be him. I remember he was the first thing my wife noticed when we saw that game. He was a monster compared to all of his teammates.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I remember that they run the same f***ing fade play 3 or 4 times in a row to him in the endzone. :realmad:

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Guy may have a place as a possession type TE. Great size but he did not use it very well when they played the Clones. Of course the Army QB was not very good at throwing either, so that may be a factor. I could see him catching a bunch of 4-5 yard passes for first downs if they can get him isolated on a shot defender.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Guy may have a place as a possession type TE. Great size but he did not use it very well when they played the Clones. Of course the Army QB was not very good at throwing either, so that may be a factor. I could see him catching a bunch of 4-5 yard passes for first downs if they can get him isolated on a shot defender.
I doubt he will catch that many passes - especially because the article says they signed him as a D lineman.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I doubt he will catch that many passes - especially because the article says they signed him as a D lineman.
I knew d-linemen were short, but gimme a break. Oh well, he is a real Ranger, knows close combat fighting, use to all field conditions, and has superior tactical planning capability from a stance.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron