Season Tickets

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I think renewals came out during the summer last year...I won't be totally shocked if there aren't any released to the public since donors and renewals will get the first crack at them.

Within 5 years I really won't be shocked if a donation is required for basketball season tickets. The corner balcony tickets might be $150 still but they'll probably need a $100 donation or something along those lines.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I think renewals came out during the summer last year...I won't be totally shocked if there aren't any released to the public since donors and renewals will get the first crack at them.

Within 5 years I really won't be shocked if a donation is required for basketball season tickets. The corner balcony tickets might be $150 still but they'll probably need a $100 donation or something along those lines.

That sounds reasonable.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

That sounds reasonable.

Samesies

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We donate so that we can get our FB parking pass & renew our seats, so we'll be covered if they do go to donations for the cheap seats (for MBB). I'm glad that they don't require "donations" for each sport!

The downside is that as the programs get better and the ticket prices go up, the younger families get left out. :(

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
I was wondering this too. I'm planning on buying season tickets just for this season before I move to Dubuque for school in 2015. Hope the cheap seats won't need a donation or have the prices jacked up too high, or even worse, sell out. :eek:

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
We donate so that we can get our FB parking pass & renew our seats, so we'll be covered if they do go to donations for the cheap seats (for MBB). I'm glad that they don't require "donations" for each sport!

The downside is that as the programs get better and the ticket prices go up, the younger families get left out. :(

You just gave Jamie an idea...knock it off.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX

I still think they will keep the football deal for 20-29 year olds. Do they do that for bball too?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I still think they will keep the football deal for 20-29 year olds. Do they do that for bball too?

Are you talking about the "young alum" tickets? I don't think they do those for basketball, but I don't know that for a fact. I'm talking more about the corner seats and the endzone bleacher/hillside tickets that are available to the public, at prices that a family with several kids can afford.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I would like to say that there may be a chance for tickets after the renewal process, but you never know how many or where people will not renew.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
IIRC, these sold out within a few hours last year. JC, be ready to buy at 8.00am on the dot...

I'm a veteran at waking up early to buy tickets, except not so much at getting the tickets... Woke up early a few weeks ago to buy tickets to the Manchester United-Real Madrid game at Michigan Stadium, only to find out they sold out before they went on sale.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron