Naadir Tharpe to Transfer From Kansas

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Cant say Im upset about this. That guy seemed to always drain a bunch of 3's against us and do nothing against other teams… Later DUDE!!!

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
He always seem to be Naadir SHARP against the Clones. Good riddance.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Well that sucks. The more players KU has like Tharpe, the better. There was a good chance his role was going to be reduced due to the maturation of the freshmen anyways. Now it is almost KU signs pg Graham, a top-40 recruit.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Well that sucks. The more players KU has like Tharpe, the better. There was a good chance his role was going to be reduced due to the maturation of the freshmen anyways. Now it is almost KU signs pg Graham, a top-40 recruit.

I know Naadir was very inconsistant (except playing ISU it seemed) but he still was the best option that Self could put out there at the PG spot last year and losing a Senior PG with that many starts is a blow to KU. Mason and Fankenkamp will need to step up to fill the hole. Landing Graham will be the priority for Self now, though he is highly rated, it is a lot to epect him step in and run a top 10 team day one.

Last edited:

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Ha! I actually didn't know about the picture he took. Sucks the lady was married with kids. Unreal. I hope her life is ruined.

http://www.everyjoe.com/2014/04/01/...-tharpe-nude-photos-nurse-gardner-edgerton/#9

Well, her daughter was crying in school the day afterwards. She was put in a situation where she couldn't escape the humiliation that her mother put her through, at home or at school. At least her life is ruined, right?

I obviously don't approve of what the mother did, but I really don't get the venom in posts like this.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
Well, her daughter was crying in school the day afterwards. She was put in a situation where she couldn't escape the humiliation that her mother put her through, at home or at school. At least her life is ruined, right?

I obviously don't approve of what the mother did, but I really don't get the venom in posts like this.

Agreed, the nurse's life is probably ruined. I feel terrible for her kids, husband, and other family.