Apr 22, 2011
MN
PR6.gif

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
How do you know? I doubt that he will, but do we really know what Fred is thinking?

Flip Saunders said that he wouldn't coach for the Tmberwolves, so I doubt he would go to a place where he has no connections.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
You guys are just repeating the same stuff over and over in every thread like this that comes up. Pretty comical.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Not happening, but Fred coaching HB, Steph, and Klay Thompson would be awesome to see

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
Flip Saunders said that he wouldn't coach for the Tmberwolves, so I doubt he would go to a place where he has no connections.

He ain't leaving... but GS would be an awesome situation to inherit. Lot of fun could be had with Curry, Klay, Barnes, Iggy, Lee, Bogut, etc

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...ore-oh-theres-game-5-tonight-i-almost-forgot/

They apparently didn't get the memo that Fred is happy at Iowa State. (And they'd have to fire Mark Jackson first.)

This post/thread title has so much fail in it, I couldn't resist taking time out of my boring night to call it out.

1. The Warriors are still in the playoffs, so they still have a coach.
2. Even if they had fired their coach, they would not announce a "wish list."
3. This is some random dude writing about random ****. Has nothing to do with Golden St.
4. Any link that starts with http://blogs..... should never be used as any sort of source.

If you must make a new thread, then this is how it should of looked:
Title: Some random blogger thinks Fred should be the leading candidate to replace Jackson, if he gets fired after the playoffs.

Edit: If you click on the link in my post, it's equally informative as the one posted in the original post.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron