Odds to win the 2014-15 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I like our chances in 2015-2016 MUCH better. We will better and Kentucky should be down to about 6 McD AAs.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Am I the only one who thinks SMU won't be that great even with Mudiay? No reason we should be tied with Texas as I feel we are pretty far ahead of them.

Texas loses ZERO players from last year's team. I think we will be battling with them for sure. Look at where we both finished this year. I have no idea who SMU loses but Mudiay is a sure-fire pro. by the end of the season he could be a problem and the type of talent that can carry a team.

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009
I like our chances in 2015-2016 MUCH better. We will better and Kentucky should be down to about 6 McD AAs.

I read on another message board that both Duke and Kentucky will have a 9 McD's AA on their rosters next year. Crazy if true.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Am I the only one who thinks SMU won't be that great even with Mudiay? No reason we should be tied with Texas as I feel we are pretty far ahead of them.

A team we tied with and that returns everyone, while we lose two AAs? IMO it is damn impressive to be tied and that Fred has the cred to have that overlooked. SMU and UT will likely have better records than us. We will have a chance in March to grab headlines, which is what I care about.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I read on another message board that both Duke and Kentucky will have a 9 McD's AA on their rosters next year. Crazy if true.

Well, Final 4 or bust if we can avoid those teams until then. :)

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012

Kentucky is true if you count the ones coming back and the new ones. Duke I don't think that's accurate but they are still stacked too.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids

They play in a god awful conference that gets even worse by replacing Louisville and Rutgers with Tulsa, Tulane, and Eastern Carolina, and is still home to USF, UCF, Temple, and Houston. Gives them less of a margin of error, but if they just beat who they are supposed to beat and take 1 off UConn, Memphis or Cincy they will be in easily.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron